24 February 2012

There's a pile of my clothes At the end of your bed

Finally using the computer after many weeks. The past 2 weeks have been rather... fabulous? I'm not out of my mind that studying for CA was fabulous. Well.. there will be a part of my blogpost where I go blabbering about CAs... Just.. wait...
Highlights: 
1) SS4
Okay, be jealous... I went for SS4. Nah, I wasn't at the terrace or moshpit but the balcony where my romeo looks up into the balcony. I feel the love of the ELFs... Although I do like super junior and they're all really cute but I never counted myself as a fan.... Maybe I am now.. The big stuff I get into.. following suju tumblr's and their fandom tumblrs and... eventually start the reblogging. Enough of my rubbish. SS4 was really fantastic. I mean like the stage set up was beautiful and Siwon sang your grace is enough which was my favourite christian song, they even sang do re mi and everything. And their encore was hardcore! Yes its piak in between CAs but at least I relaxed and enjoyed myself. Bruno mars: lighters, lazy song and billionare. OMG and one in a million too with sexy dance moves which makes me *_* Going to upload some of those fancams that I took on youtube. Its definitely going to take ages. /NICOLEang20
2) Thinking day
On that very morning of the SS4 concert, went to scape with Amanda and aunty betty to help out at the shop at the while elephant sale and I learnt business brains. Well, certainly had lots of fun!
Oh and happy belated thinking day!
whoo!*fangirls*
mmm... time for the CA talk. I don't think I did well for CAs.. I mean despite studying hard everyday, trying my best to listen in class, and doing my homework regularly. Urgh, this stress factor is really bad. Those pimples on my face, once again just makes me feel more annoyed. Anyway, nothing is really going my way.. Geography can't go in, can't apply math and all. :( Well.. still got to try. Try. Try. If dentist is what I want then yes must go towards there and not give up. Off to computer the pile of homework in my bag.
So excited for greyguides hike and not excited for homemakers.
Anyway, off to do work while waiting for my first fancam upload!
Dry blogpost...

No comments: