05 March 2012

Isn't She lovely

Rolling around on a monday, doing some video editing...
I really really wonder how is camp going to be? I hope that it is going to be really really amazing. I meant, we did planning in less than 10 weeks! Even though we're not completely done yet but we're really good! We really did it in less than 10 weeks.
Yes, okay, today, I learnt that I'm never suited to be a journalist, reporter or anything that got to do with reading. Don't judge me. Probably took that scene like 100 times today for our cool game we had and I'm probably the greatest idiot ever.
Anyway enough of this crap. The term is coming to an end and there are many things I'm definitely not looking forward to this week.
1) Wednesday- morning jog, Olevel Physics SPA
2) Friday- PE
Yes, apart from that, Oh yeah party time. just kidding. I can't start playing now.
I still have chemistry homework and all. So goodbye for now!
bye!!!

No comments: