22 March 2010

Maybe I should have studied harder. Maybe I should have ate gingo nuts. Maybe I should have listened in class. Yeppp. Math was lousy. History was lousier. Maybe I should have gotten some tuition like Jolene Thing and Joyce. But. They don't listen in class though. Maybe I should have gotten my facts right and straight and not blank out on a fine day during a test. Yes. I suck. Term 2's percentage is going to be 60++% or even lower. Even last term's percentage was 72% when maybe if I worked harder and could have gotten another A1. And that is Math. I suck at Math. Thank myself for being oblivious to the questions. Thank myself for not reading the questions properly. Thank myself for giving presents to Mr Careless. I hope I don't recieve Geography and science tomorrow. All I know is, I screwed it up, I got to pack it up. Just wish myself luck in the next few coming up graded assignments and tests. I believe I can do it.









The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.


Barbara Hall, Northern Exposure, Rosebud, 1993

No comments: