18 March 2010

Hello! <3
Today was a fun fun fun + fun fun fun = EXTREMELY fun day.
So eh. I woke up at 10am. WOW. And I was supposed to meet Vivian at 10.20am.
I think I'm professional. 
So rushed, washed up, packed, changed and forgot my retainers.
I left house at 10.15am with my brother and I was like SHIT! MY RETAINERS!
So my brother went to his student care while I opened the door and go and get my retainers and rushed.
I quick quick quickly replied my 10sms and still pending.
And just realised, that I sent 40 sms that morning.
Ran opposite the house to take the bus.
55-ed to Bishan MRT and got off and ran into the train station. 
Vivian was late.
So we both met at door 8.
We then waited for Joyce. 
You know what. WE MISSED HER TRAIN.
We thought that she wasn't inside. -.-'
So we took the next train and met her at Somerset. 
We walked to Orchard cineleisure. 
Went up to 5th floor and bought tickets.
Went down to 4th floor and played arcade.
I played car car, then a game. Its that we got this piece and we have to keep on shooting.
What the bongs. I loser luh.
Joyce got 7 and I got 2. She got so much power shoot into my hole. -.-
Then went up to 6th floor and went into theater and watched Alice in Wonderland.
Tell you what. I think the show is AWESOME.
Red Queen-OFF WITH HER HEAD! :/
Alice was supposed to get engaged with some guy then saw rabbit. Chased rabbit and fell into the hole. And then the dream starts. So fell deep inside. You know.. The story. Yeah. Then met the HATTER. Its a nice person kay. Then blablabla. Then Alice went to Red Queen's castle and ate cake, became big. Then go on blablabla and she took the sword and went to find white queen. Battle with the dragon. Then sad thing is that Alice can't stay in her wonderland. She drank the blood (purple) and went back up the hole. (Became conscious) Then go back to the guy and said she won't marry him. 
I love the 2 fat guys. Cute.
I love the worm. (Whatever its called)
And the white queen 'very gentle'. Black nails are contradicting.
I think the Red queen is EEW. You know. The eyes on top.
Hatter is nice but scary(much makeup). :D
Rabbit also. He damn cute.
Cat is freaking me out. He pops out of nowhere.
Okaye. So after movie, ate pastamania. 
Then went Somerset@313. 
I love the forever 21!!!
OMG 4 stories high.
I want the shorts. -.-
Shit. Money money money. :D
Then went Orchard Central.
Go Urban write.
And bought some stuff. :D
And then shop shop, went for meet-up.
Ate dinner and went home.





End of today. I love Alice in wonderland. I should have watched the 3D version. ):
SAD case. I want watch again.
Nah. I got better things to do. If I'm bored of finished my stuff maybe I will consider 3D version.
Thats not going to happen.

And back to Nicole in Nightmare.
Some day. You are going to have that movie. :D
You know why? 
I had a nightmare last night. I'm going to fail all my test in term 2 and got kicked out of school. -.-
The other time was. I'm failed physics badly and Mr leow was like... -.- Then I cried. No triple science.
Oh. There was one that the airplane. Then daddy never wait for me and flew away and was stranded somewhere. I think Sharlene appeared some where in my night mare.
Eee. There was one about I'm got scolded by Mrs Cheung for not doing my math homework properly. (All my homework I got put in a lot of effort can.)
Wow. This movie might come out if I'm a script writer. Thats not going to happen.

Shall go do my homework now.
Might go Vivian house tmr.
Byebye.

No comments: