19 March 2010

Hello.
Today was quite fun too. (:
Okaye. So I also don't know what happened.
My mortal asked me out. So webcam webcam my mortal Valerie.
Then did old man's homework. And then went  out.
Met Sharlene then went Vivo then met Valerie go food republic to eat. :D
Ate prata. Fattening. :O
Then laughed laughed. Finished old man's homework then zoomed to Daiso. Shopped and bought some stuff. :D
Then went to bookstore, Zara, Esprit, Mos burger and got cursed for not remembering the shop. (Sharlene) Then Valerie left. ):
Then Sharlene and I go KFC then went home. (:
I realised taking bus from Serangoon is faster. -.-
Watched Wizards of Waverly Place movie. Very nice and touching. :|
Then went for old man's tuition.
What the bongs. Next week got 3 times tuition.
Monday, Tuesday and Saturday. ):
Then came back. Blogged.
Actually old man quite kind. :D
LOL. But he so scary. ):

Okaye.
Shit. I need go memorise Macbeth.
I hope I finish everything by tomorrow.
Omg. 2 more days till school start.
Eee. Rainy day. So cold. Was shivering in Lin Lao Shi.
Lin Lao Shi say I talk chinese DAMN slow.
And I hope that I got no nightmares.
Apparently, last night there is.
): Irritating.
I should make an Nicole in Nightmare 3D version.
Then suddenly Mr Leow will pop out then Joyce will freak out in the movie. HAHAH.
Then some more will have test papers flying out of nowhere. ):
Then Sharlene will be what. Nicoleang, wait for me.
okaye. Shit.
No nightmares tonight.
Sleep soundly.
Good. I think I will.
Kay.
Byebye

No comments: