17 March 2010

Hello.
Okaye. Here are my accomplishments.
I finished:
-Gong Han.
-Math homework 14
-Math Review Exercise 1,2,3
-Bao zhang
I'm left with:
-Math Review Exercise 4,5
-2 Yue Du Ji Cheng
-Memorise Macbeth
-History Text Book Pg 41 & 42
-Old man's bao zhang bao dao.


I shall finished all by tmr. Except the Macbeth. Its going to take long and painful. D: Going out with Joyce tomorrow. Oh. I painted my toe nails white. and my finger nails transparent. :DDDDD I'm going to watch Alice in Wonderland. Since my junior said that its nice. :D I want the 3D one. Bottle hunting tomorrow! I hope I find some nice bottles. :DDDD This post got a lot of :DDDDDDD I think. EEE. Joyce don't want watch 3D. But no 3D, not scary, no effects, not fun. ):
This is pretty. I got this in my room. Click click to make it bigger.

No comments: