Hello. Today was quite a fun day. I think.
Met Sharlene and ate lunch at Junction 8. :D Ate Raman and then MRT-ed and met Goh and Vivian. Then we went Bugis. Went to Bugis street. What the bongs. You know Goh and Vivian think that they went to the correct way to get to Bugis street. :\ WOW.So met them at Bugis street. Sharlene and I walked around while those two noobs go find their patent belt. Then Sharlene and I went to illuma and saw many pretty stuff and wanted to buy the hole shop down. :D It started pouring. Oh yar. We went to comics connection and bought Sharlene her KEY. :D Then went over to Bugis and got wet. Went to Bugis street. You know goh and vivian very blind. They walk more times than me and can't find the belts while Sharlene and I only walked once and found it. WHAT THE BONGS. Then went back to Bugis and bought 4 notebooks. :D 1 for Sharlene at ART BOX. :D Then went red hill with Goh, Vivian and Sharlene because Sharlene need order patrol jacket. Damn funny when talking about size. Haha. Then ate dinner with daddy and mummy and Nicholas and go for the old man's tuition. :/ Then say that since got test must go extra lesson. D: Irritating.
Okaye. Got to go.
bye.
Will update about a woman tmr
No comments:
Post a Comment