13 March 2010

Last published- 7th march. This is the 405th post and I forgotten to mark my 400th post. :\
Week 9:
Monday:
OK. I forgotten what happed. :\ Poor memory me.
Tuesday:
Recalling. Recalling. Ooops. Can't remember.
Wednesday:
GUIDES!!! Then. I forgot what happened.
Thursday:
History test- Trust me. I'm failing it. I'm having some short term memory. Then I forgotten a lot.
Health check- I didn't have to take it off. So no problem. Back bone is negative means straight. :D
Friday:
Math test- careless mistake. But heck. Should be able to pass. I think. Some people say they felt like crying half way through the test. And [now] Melina said that her class got people do badly and even she also. So I think I also F9.
Then guides. :DD YAY! End of week. Phew. Oh yar. My new deskie is Marianne. Sitting right in front of white board. :\
Week 10:
Monday:
It was the start of disaster week. :\ Nothing much other than Mugging.
Tuesday:
Spelling test. 10/10. Whoosh. 1 test was down. Practice for the stupid dance thing.
Wednesday:
I HATE PHYSICS. I lost 8 marks. Fail. Cried. No use. Still failing. Music presentation was okaye. Guides was fun. Practice the dance. Sad thing no footdrill for Melina and I. );
Thursday:
Home economics test= ANY HOW DO. Then went out with Jolene Thing and Joyce. We ate Cafe Cartel. Then we sat there and rotted there and laugh there for 1 hour plus. We ate student meal, took lots of bread to eat and made the cashier wait for a long time for us to pay money because we cant decide the price and we don't have exact. Any ways. Cheers to the last killer test of the term. Then went popular. Shopped. And went home. YAY! I <3 JOLENE AND JOYCE. Friday:
PE was fun.
Charmaine and Liping- China
Joyce and Jolene- Bangladesh
Angelyn and I- Afghanistan.
Joyce and Jolene cheat one lor. Then I was like, "Cheater cheater pants on fire!" Then Mr Yeo was like, "Nicole, how old are you? Still pants on fire?" LOL. They cheater lor. Go server the tennis way and some more below before the service line. Then comprehension test. Super tricky. Skip skip. Home econs practical. Cooked sardine rice. Not nice one. And Joyce burnt her food because she was too blur. Then Amanda and I keep on giggling. Haha. Then after school met Melina. Practice the dance all the way till 6.30pm. There is COY 3! Idk which patrol is transfered. Whoots.
Nicoleeee: Congrats on being ACL of COY 3! I'm proud of you. ;)
Then went to Xin Yi house. Practice dance till 9.30. And went home. By the way, my mortal guessed me out. -.-' I shouldn't have told her that Tabitha was her GREAT GRAND ANGEl. Sounds old.
Today:
Woke up at 7am. And then quick quick washed up and ran to guides house for the competition. Then was like they wanted to draw some make up on me. ); I don't like make up. Especially at my eye. So eeeyer. In the end. Never really put much. (: Then our turn. Super messed up. Everyone cheered when was Gee. :D HAHA. Not doing that part. Melina went crazy. -.- Met Vivian and ate lunch. OMG. Damn full. Then went library and went for story telling training. Then my group was Sim Keng, Lizah, Serene, Vivian and I.(Mixture of some adults) I had to be thumbellina.(Spell correct?) What the bongs. -.- I am damn bad at acting. Then when I had to read out something. I picked the 6. And found out that it was MACBETH-witch's line. Omg. Damn funny. The 'double double toil and trouble' thing. LOL. Then after that read story book. And my group have to comment. Then they all said about my legs either sit properly or dont fidget. LOL. Then met daddy. Went home.







Term 1 had come to an end. D; Here are my reflections.
Term 1 has been a tough term for me with all the pressure and all the fun. About the pressure and stress part, its mainly due to tests and assignments. This term has almost twice the amount of test than last year. And I managed to survived it though it was tougher. I did a little better than last year by instead of straight Bs, I had 4 A1s and 1 C5 and 1 B4 and the rest are B3. Though it isn't so good, but I have tried my best. Mummy put lots of pressure because its streaming year and mainly because I have to take higher chinese and triple science next year. :D There are many ups and downs in friendship. Finding out how competitive some people are. Some can't accept some facts. Jolene and I knew each other long but were finally in the same class for the first time. Joyce and I knew each other since P1. HAHA. So there are many things like having fun Lik Shi as my first desk mate, Math smarty Jillisa and Nerd nerd Marianne as my second and third desk mate though Jillisa is still my desk mate. Gossiping, crapping and laughing with some friends and at the same time quarrels with some friends. Lots of mugging this time and less of touching the blog, the computer and the internet. All the fun I had with some lame jokes when going out, when shopping, when buying things, when getting my mortal, when being a senior, even when studying. Being banned from computer was quite annoying but benefited me for once. Trying out many things with people like Joyce and Jolene. Not to mention grey guides. The awesome cohort. :D

Resolutions for term 2:
-STUDY EVEN HARDER. 5A1S! GO!!!! I CAN ONE. :D
-LISTEN IN CLASS, DONT SLEEP.
-BE A NERD
-PLAY PLAY
-PASS NAPFA (I BETTER BE)


Some dedications (Long time never write):
Vivian:
Vivian! Haha. SMS buddy! I can never get enough of the smiley faces we send to each other for nothing and LUMPY and PB!
Carnation:
Baby baby baby No! Hehe. Yay. Flower without petals, you are really awesome. And talking to you makes me release stress.
Sharlene:
Miss I don't friend you. I know you don't read my blog already. Haha. Keep moving on and JEALOUSY IS NOT A VIRTUE.
Jillian:
COW. COW. COW. Thanks for being such great patrol member though I don't appreciate your beef. Later fat fat. ): Thanks for being there with me all time!
Melina:
Mel Mel, thanks for being such crazy patrol member. RING DING DONG. Yes. I'm addicted to it. Stop singing that. :D And you know. The jumping part. I think my hips there got muscles already. Thanks for being there with me all time!
WenXin:
Dear, take train with me next term okaye? I really enjoy taking train with you.
Jolene Thing:
Yi Fang! Ooops. 5-6th years of friendship. Yeap. Finally same class. Ooo. Church camp we shall go crazy together kay. Thanks for being there with me and finding for me some weird 'potential boyfriend/ husband' in our letters to each other. I'll find you one during camp. Jiayous!
Joyce:
Joyce! Haha. Thanks for being with me through this term. Remember the ear piece thing that made Jolene Thing and I annoyed. LOL. And Cafe cartel and your water bottle thing. You damn blur. Don't blur kay. Jiayous!
Lik Shi:
Hello desk mate 1! I really enjoy the times when I sit with you. PINK WATER BOTTLE. Though you get yours first, I shall get mine soon. Jiayous!
Jillisa:
Thanks for helping me with math. YAY! Jiayous!
Marianne:
Heee. Smarty pants. Its nice sitting with you. Lets motivate each other next term kay!
Teresa:
Whee! We are friends for the 5th year! Thanks for comforting me when sad. Jiayous!

To all these people: I LOVE YOU! <3
If I missed you out, I'm sorry. ):




PEOPLE. ITS THE HOLIDAYS! LETS ROCK ON AND DO OUR HOMEWORK AND GET READY FOR TERM 2! OH. AND PLAY AND SHOP TOO! 
p.s. I want a new wallet.
And and. I have this strong urge to shop.
My holidays are damn busy.
Meeting Jolene Thing tmr then go catechism class together.
Will update tmr.

No comments: