17 January 2010

HELLO.
Why am I blogging here?
And what the font is this.
I know you can't see it here.
As you see it as Arial.
But I can.
Any ways, CATECHISM STARTED.
AND WE HAVE A NEW CLASSMATE!
WHOO~
JULIA!-eh. she from my class. P5, P6 and S2
SO MET DENISE AND MAGDALENE ON BUS 162.
SO QIAO.
Then went to church.
And we 3 were the only ones in class.
Then Sandra and Kryshan came.
Kryshan is wearing retainers.
Whoo~
HI-5!
This is not the point about this blogpost.
So said opening prayer when the rest came and then they gave us a seed.
And we reflected on it.
To me:
The seed symbolises a growing point for me. Like the seed, it grows towards the sunlight. So if I am the seed, I will have to grow towards something this year. Thats why we have resolution. As we plant ourselves somewhere, we grow into a better person with better qualities. The new year resolutions represent the sunlight and I am the seed. I must grow towards the sunlight. 
After the seed reflection, we went on to share about our holidays. The boys are so quite today. ):
Then went to shop at Isetan. And burnt my mum's pocket. (:
Bad me. Busy week ahead.
Monday: ShiHui's birthday
Tuesday: Science graded assignment on THERMAL ENERGY.
Wednesday: SiHan kao cha; Guides.
Thursday: Literature test.
Friday: Guides.

Might online less.
Anyways, read the newspapers and I am sure all of you heard about the HATI EARTHQUAKE.
Must donate money if people ask you to donate kays? They are so poor thing. So many people died in one night. And here we are, here I am, wasting my time, food and money. So must donate money kays?

No comments: