13 January 2010

HELLO.
I can't stand it that I am here blogging just before math test.
So FREAK. ):
Ok.
Erm Zuo wen today was quite okaye.
Instead of 300 hundred words, I went to write 500 words. :\
I hope I do well.
If I don't I will die. ):
Then lesson so boring.
Recessed with Endrea, Aimee and Chloe.
LOVE THEM TO THE MAX ^^
So erm after school, met Jillian.
Then YiFen.
And we 3 all went to the staff toilet to change.
Its like so nice can?
And ours like shit like that.
Then we chatted and laugh.
After that, Jillian tied my hair. OOO.
But YiFen tie nicer lor.
And I think I look gross.
So didn't eat.
Fall in in the classroom and went to help out for audition.
Went for footdrill and then marched.
OMG. I MISSED FOOTDRILL SO MUCH.
Did 37half squats.
HAHA. It so funny lor.
Then we played games and stuff.
Went out of school and did M-U and then went back. (:
I LOVE CLIQUE, I LOVE GREYGUIDES, I LOVE PB, I LOVE LUMPY, I LOVE ME.
On the way to loosing weight!
YAY.
Be healthy.
Adding in one more to my plan.
20 crunches a day.
So its climb staircase, 20 crunches and walk home and drink vinegar and eat less.
P.S. Managed to persuade mummy to buy me FTS. Neon Green (straight cut) White and Neon Green (curve) Hope she keeps her promise.
PB are damn pretty.

To you:
Once a guide, forever a guide. No difference if you are a CL or a PS, or a PL. We carry the same mission, rules and motto. Treat everyone the same and don't boss around. We will be the same as one cohort and PS and CLS that are seperated. Like low class or high class. Just don't boss people around. 

No comments: