09 January 2010

Hello.
I see this blog dead for 2 days.
Anyways, yesterday was super fun.
Lets not talk about school lesson.
By the way, I HATE THE TRACK.
So after school, I met Vivian, Xenia and Charis at 2Unity.
We were like comparing whose bag is bigger.
And my bag is heavy. ):
Then we went to the toilet to change into PE shirt and then went down to the den for gadgets.
Met Carnation and Yi Fen there so we started tightening the kitchen shelter.
HAHA. GUYLINES TO THE LEFT, 123 PULL.
Pull super tight already. And was like my hand hurts.
Its red.
Then was fall in.
And Carnation and I were like tying the drying area.
I snapped a twine. :/
Must pull super tight lar.
And my snake lash became quite loose after a day.
):
Then we went for game masters meeting and sang the 4 love songs.
And then Beatrice, Ruth and I were assigned to song leading and game mastering 1Hope.
Then it started to rain.
So Carnation, Jillian and I rushed out to help the kitchen shelter and got ourselves wet.
Our poles were wet and shoes were disgustingly in the mud.
And there goes my square lash and snake lash. ):
But helped for a while.
Carnation, Jillian, Yi Fen and I went in to built the catapult.
We tied the best we could.
But it was kind of confusing about which pole should we tie too and the string that can't get through. ):
And like song leaders and game masters were practicing the songs.
And the cool us sang while doing the catapult too. YAY.
And gateway were tying the thing too. Whee~
Jillian had a splinter, so we got Xenia to help.
So after building and all the stuff it was like 6.10pm.
And we only got 20minutes to change and eat.
So Jillian, YiFen, Xenia, Carnation and I went to change.
And it was like 6.20pm already.
By the time we went to the canteen it was 6.25pm.
We ate our dinner with 5minutes.
Like we are stuffing ourselves with food. ):
At 6.30pm Carnation, Melina and I went to usher the parents.
Xenia, Vivian, Sharlene, Beatrice went to usher the parents too.
The parents like ask a lot of questions. (:
AT 7pm, we rushed to the campfire and took our places.
The campfire was like started by Ms Chan and Mrs Goh.
Then we sang lots of song.
And played lots of games.
Hee.
1 HOPE'10 very enthu.
They can like piggy back each other and stuff just to win.
But they lost.
Never mind luh. HAHA.
Then sang till our voices hurt.
At the same time we played the bomb game among, Ruth, Carnation, Shi Hui, Beatrice, Sharlene and Xue Ying.
And I was like, Nicole bomb Nicole bomb Nicole bomb to ________bomb.
And it goes on and on.
Ruth thought me some study tips.
YAY YOU!
We sang a lot of campfire songs.
Lynnette was like the Emcee. And she sound so GAY and GROSS.
Haha. And my phone torch is the best torch ever. (:
So useful. Sharlene keep on lending my phone torch.
After the campfire, we went to find toilets to bathe.
And NOT AWESOMELY, there was no toilet available.
So we just used a cloth and clean ourselves and went to toilet and quick quick change to PE attire.
Washed up and we all, Xenia, Lynnette, Sharlene, Shi Hui and Beatrice went to take our sleeping bags.
Then saw Vivian, Wen Xin, Yi Fen, Jillian and we went to the basketball court together.
We laid the ground sheets and my torch came in useful!
So many insects. :\
We were screaming like crazy.
We camwhored too.
I only got 7.
Wen Xin and Sharlene have more than me. ):
Hurry tag me on Facebook!
Then we went to the tents and got ready to sleep.
So said night night prayer to Jesus.
I just realized that our clique is very noisy. 10 people only...
Xenia, Lynnette, Carnation, Sharlene, Yi Fen, Shi Hui, WenXin, Jillian, Vivian and B.(hmm)
YiFen was our temporary mummy for the night. LOL.
Oh and our clique can't talk one at a time.
Because we were so noisy, we got complains. :\
So Xenia came up with this.
'WHOEVER SPEAKS, WILL BE KNOWN AS A SLUG FOR A YEAR.'
Something like that.
And everyone started laughing.
YiFen was like, "If you all continue like this, you all will not sleep."
YAY. Our temporary mummy.
Any ways, I zzz before they slept.
But WENXIN BREATHE SO LOUD.
SHIHUI SAY SOME WEIRD THINGS WHEN SHE SLEEP.
Suddenly everyone woke up at 2.
They were so noisy till I woke up. ):
And Goh squish me to the doors.
They made so much noise.
CRAP.
YiFen and Vivian got stung by some weird thing.
So they went to find St John Ambulance people.
They said it was nothing so they came back.
After quieten down, I slept again.
Woke up and was squished and pushed to the side.
We all woke up at the same time, 5.30am!
And our alarm was 5.55am. -.-'
So we waited till 5.55am and All our alarms come out. WHOO~
I didn't even open my sleeping bag.
So awesome.
But I was shivering. ):
Sec 3s were still sleeping. D:
I just realised that our clique was like wake up at same time and weird timing one lor.
Maybe everyone got same dreams. HAHA.
So went to keep all the ground sheets.
And after we kept the ground sheets, the sec 3s then woke up. -.-.
Went to wash up and changed to guides uniform.
We then went to the den and Carnation and I were like tightening the kitchen shelter.
GUYLINES TO THE LEFT, 123.
Then fall in.
Like ShiHui and Sharlene and WenXin all went to eat lor.
Then after fall in.
Tighten the thing and rushed to canteen and ate in like few minutes.
Came back and we started duty.
Stationed at the shoe rack and also brought the sec ones through the trail.
And WenXin ask me go onto the gateway there and shout, "JOIN GUIDES."
OMG. I did that 2 times. LOL.
Sec 1s are like enthu!!!!
Any ways, busy body us, went to see the gym.
Saw Nicole at the gym.
Primary school girls go to the gym to train LOL.
Then at 12pm, we kept everything down. ):
Its like we took one month or many days to do it but we took it down in 1hour.
SO FAST. D:
And my shoes were in mud.
And the stupid pole is stuck again.
EVERYTIME THAT SAME PLACE ALSO GOT STUCK ONE LOR.
I DON'T LIKE THAT PLACE.
We sang, we got peace by the river.
And we changed the lyrics to I am a guide in St Nicholas.
HAHA.
And then pack up.

I LOVE CLIQUE.
WILL POST A CLIQUE PICTURE WHEN SHARLENE SEND ME. (:

No comments: