22 January 2010


HELLO!
RAINY DAY TODAY.
Thats why I hate it when it is raining during PE. ):
I don't like conditioning exercise. ):
But can train for NAPFA and loose weight. (:
GOODIE!
Skip Skip.              
Go to the fun part of the day.
LAST PERIOD: HOME ECONS!
Amanda and I cooked Chicken Rendang today.
And it was SO NOT A FAILURE.
Other than the part that I'm allergic to Coconut.
Oops. I am out of point again. ):
Amanda and I are like the fastest ones. SO EFFICIENT.  :D
THE FUN-EST part of the DAY: AFTER SCHOOL!
Met Jillian and clique-Lynnette, YiFen, Sharlene, Carnation, Vivian and Xenia. [eee. Not all. ):]
Then Jillian and I quick quick do the letters while Melina came to meet us.
And Melina's one is so cute.
She write until so qing-song. GOOD!
Thanks to Xenia, we tied the card and the sunflower seeds. (:
Then Tabitha text us and told us that we have 2 sec ones- Clarisse & Wan Yee.
We did all the stuff and went outside the den and put our bags and after that to the canteen to eat.
Jillian and I ate with Vivian and XiuMin.
OMG. Our commander. haha.
We then walked back and went to find our juniors. (:
Whee~ We are seniors. So old already. ):
So guides session started. And self-introduced and played games. SUNFLOWER PRO LAR. WE KEEP WINNING.
Then was Potluck and we ate and I failed the great diet plan. ):
We played 007 and the shooting game.
And I'm always the last few. YAY!
But last few hard leh.
Then got juniors number, and then left.
Ate dinner with dearest Sharlene and then went home.
I miss the old school compound and the track. The school's one lane track hurt so many people. [hints] I love the old school compound and I really miss the primary section. I wonder if I will even get to use the new compound at times since I have been there for so long and all the hide-and-seek-catching-blind-mice-guess-the-toilet-door-game might not exist anymore. Its like going to be gone. Which this is pathetic. ):


 






GOOD START OF THE YEAR. 3rd week passed. JIAYOUS AND FTW! I BELIEVE THAT I CAN DO IT!
GO NICOLE! [NOT RELATED TO THE ABOUT THING]

No comments: