15 January 2010

HELLO PEOPLE OF PEOPLE OF THE GREAT!
It took me so long to write this line. ):
Poor me.
Ok.
Lets talk about today. Its hard to find me talking about lesson time for the past 2 weeks. But today's one is interesting. (:
So I reached school at 6.50am today. Super early. Met Vivian at Unity and Then went to Wisdom to give Xenia her Patent belts. Then Vivian and I went to Faith and chatted with Carnation. Wo Gen Carny he Jillian tao hui wo de qian. (: Then Carnation lent me her microwave container. So went back to class, pledge taking and our form teacher told us some interesting story before we went for PE. So during PE, we jogged 2 rounds while Michelle and I jogged 1 round, PTJF2R. Then was Javaline(How to spell?!). Jolene Thing was so funny. HER SHOE GOT STUCK. Haha. Sitting near Jolene Thing and going to same church with her is so fun. OMG. I know her since primary 3. HAHA. And finally same class. (= After PE, was english test. It was quite Manageable. Ms Ng let us off early for recess. So I could not find Sherlynn Ang so I ended up recessing with beloved, CARNY KNG and her friend, Vera. (: So WenXin stole my phone. And made me think I lost my phone. Damn. I almost cried can. CHOU WEN XIN. SO MEAN. ): So went back to class and math was boring. I could not understand what teacher is talking about. ): And then chinese was quite interesting and home ECONS! HOME ECONS IS SO AWESOME. Amanda and I are fast working partners. We finished and washed up everything very fast. And we keep on laughing. I don't know why we laugh but it was so funny. Our abacus beads was so nice until WENXIN AND CHARIS gobbled all up for me. ): (After school) But its salty thanks to AMANDA and her stupid, "Add more Sesame". So after school, met WenXin and Charis and changed to PT shirt. Then we laughed and chat. Then went down to the canteen and drank lemon barely for lunch. After that, it was gadgets. Lynnette, Jillian, YiFen and I were in one group. And Lynnette and I did the shoe rack while Jillian and YiFen did the clothes line. Lynnette and I damn pro. We tied until very tight. And Esther said it wasn't. And Lynnette's clohitch (how spell) is failure. ): Sobs. Then packed up and went over to help YeeYean, Jazlyn, Winnie and Elisabeth's pole got stuck. So Vivian and I used our hands to dig dig dig the mud to take it out. And I got mud splattered on my face, hands, legs and my finger nails. Sighs. But got the pole out. And I got mud all over. MUD SPA. Haha. Super gross. Like I polish my hands and washed and scrubbed, I still got mud at my finger there lor. Damn gross can. I DONT LIKE THE GROUND. So dry. ): So Ms Lee then talked to us. Then ended. Ate dinner with Xenia, took MRT and walked home.
So tired.
NICOLE FTW!
JIAYOUS!
I LOVE GREYGUIDES AND CLIQUE.
2GRACE!

No comments: