30 January 2010

Hello!
Its a long time no post.
No. Only a few days. :/
Lets talk about the past few INTERESTING DAYS.
WEDNESDAY:
I was kind of terribly sick that I could even sleep so soundly during lesson and guides lecture.
Squad picture was a blast. I think it is very pretty. YESH. Indeed pretty. Somehow, when I slept during guides lecture, I felt that someone was pushing and pulling me. And there was this chilling feeling. ): And so left like a little bit earlier and didn't fall in and sang Tabs. Mummy fetched me. WALKING...
So pro. Then saw doctor. And got 1 day MC. He said that my tonsil [how spell?] had not fully recovered from last year's 8day MC thing. WHAT KIND OF THING LAR. Then slept at 9pm all the way till 6.15am.
FRIDAY:
Feeling Much better-STUPID NOSE. Played games during guides. Was really fun. Skipped PE. And stuff. Oh. I went to school on Thursday because of tong yi ce yan and slept in all lesson and had some temperature during MALAY. The test was quite Ok. I hope I pass. Managed to mug for geography on Thursday night. (: Good Job Nicole. Then I love guides. LALA. Nothing much. Went home. And attempted to ask my mummy to lift the ban for a week thing but failed. ): So studied tingxie and slept.




TODAY:
Itchy throat, running nose.
Not really right you know...



Next week got 4 tests.
-Geography
-History
-Math
-TingXie

I need to buck up. I won't update and won't go online like next week provided I got some assignment or some research to do lar. But most probably won't. Though after not going online for so many days, I feel so un-updated. ): I just popped by at greyguides blog and got so many things. Even Facebook and endless of shitty email for me to read (not from facebook) (not junk). Wait. I wasn't really aware that I took squad picture you know... Till I saw the greyguides blog. -.-' Something is wrong with me on Wednesday. Then I went to read all the post. And I suddenly felt so left out not going online. But there is one thing to note. Even when I am left out, I feel a sense of joy that I managed to at least concentrate in my studies or at least sit down and think stuff over and over again. I know some are just laughing that I really do feel left out these few days but I don't mind it as long as I am able to study well and get good results.

Shall go study.
Bye.

No comments: