
I would say that reply 1994 was quite boring. It was too draggy such that it repeats as it goes to and fro from the past to the present unlike reply 1997 which was short and sweet. Still, I eventually enjoyed how it eventually reveal the groom and how the characters developed. Its quite funny also.
Reply 1994 is like reply 1997 which is quite relatable and I enjoyed this drama on a whole despite the repeated parts. On a whole, this drama is pretty good with all the lessons, reflections (there are too many voiceovers though), humor, not-so-good-romance and not-so-interesting-plot. Not sure why I thought it was good on a whole. Not as good as the other dramas but its really quite watchable. I took more than a week to watch this.
By the way, I prefer NaJeong to go with the cuter boy. That poor boy had to suffer so much in the drama. And by the way I like how the 1997 cast appeared in 1994 smoothly.

No comments:
Post a Comment