![i wanna smack his face =]]]](http://38.media.tumblr.com/63f5c414a9984074820c5231044f03be/tumblr_n0eyfdjmED1sl4wklo2_250.gif)
I hear your voice.
I'm watching this again because I watched this during school time in J1 and I honestly don't remember what I watched so I watched this again and I'm moving on to Pinocchio tomorrow. I hear your voice is such a beautiful drama with morals. Besides, the story line was quite exciting which made me kept watching non-stop. Though I took approximately 8 days to finish this because I was quite busy during the day.
I still recall that I was initially reluctant to watch this because of the age gap, just like my love from another star. However, though the age was a little off, being the female lead older than the guy which it was meant to be, the impression lasted for a really long time.
I absolutely love the story line because it isn't just another romance drama but the legal part of the drama (during the court cases) was rather interesting and exciting. The way the different characters react took me on an emotional roller coaster ride throughout the entire drama. I think I may want to watch this again.

"The mouth can lie, but the mind can't" - park soo ha

No comments:
Post a Comment