01 January 2015

2015 New Year Resolutions


💥

Hello 2015! I don't have a lot of aims this year yet because I don't know where I'm going or what am I going to do.
Hence...

2015's Daily things-I-aim-to-do
  1. Sleep by 12.30am everyday
  2. 8 hours of sleep everyday
  3. Use less phone
  4. Keep my room, table and wardrobe neat
  5. Fangirl less
  6. Do something meaningful
  7. Step out of my comfort zone
  8. Keep in contact with my friends
  9. Be a better daughter
  10. Better control of my finances
2015's Healthy living plan
  1. Run 3 times a week for 45minutes (Or just do sports)
  2. No carbonated drinks, plain water
  3. No fast food
  4. Less fried food
2015's bucket list
  1. Pick up a new skill
  2. Pick up a new language
  3. Go to Vietnam
  4. Go to Korea
Alright. That's it. Its time to make 2015 better! (:





No comments: