
This is so addictive. Look at this face. OMGG.
bahhhhhhh.
I should have gone to school today..
*curses x100 times*
1) my brother is at home. His stupid game is louder than my radio and now he is talking loudly on the phone.
2) my neighbour (I think) on top is doing some drilling thing. So I've been hearing drilling and knocking for the past 4-5hours?
Being an audio person, I'm obviously distracted?
Do you know... If I'm talking to you and someone walks past with a louder voice than either of us, I'll just turn my head and look and suddenly stop talking? HAHA I just realised that while I was talking to Marissa last week that I have a habit of doing that... Freaking bad habit. Even in class..

Its just 5 days left to Olevels. Yepp, excluding today. Time passes so fast. I read my previous blogpost and I realised how non-sensical I was... Isn't it annoying.. Olevels is in 5 days and I've no idea how to improve some certain subject in this short span of this 5 days. Or perhaps 5.5 days.
And this is my first break since last monday. I don't know what I've been doing.
Everyday... I wake up, I tell mysef lets do this poo and then jump out and prepare to study again. I don't even make sense. At times I feel very unprepared. At times, I feel overly prepared that I feel like slacking and the I tell myself and you're gonna fail if you let go of this momenteum now. When all your KE is converted to work done against friction, sound and heat energy, you lose the game because you'll come to a stop and you won't continue. You know it yourself. Omg, that was the most demoralising thing I've said to myself k. Kidding. Its demoralising enough that I won't slow down. I need more energy. I feel that 24hours a day is not enough but then again I can't wait for this to be over.

OMG I'll kill myself if I keep making careless mistake. You know that moment when you don't get the right answer... The thing is that... its not that I don't know how to do but the fact that I'm so careless I can just fail the entire paper. I got so pissed with myself today... GAHHHH. How can I even correct this damn careless mistake issue that I have.

Oh yeah by the way I'm surviving so darn well without a phone. Like I only use my phone at night at like 9.30pm or sometimes 11pm when I get it back from my parents room. I think I'm doing really really well. In fact, I'm too lazy to even retrieve my phone now but I can't like not reply my texts especially those important ones since... I don't bring my phone out even if I go to school or what so I've to do all the arrangement the night before. Well.. I think this only works for Marissa and I cos no phone means no phone. Means we have to meet on time at this place. Like 8am means 8am.. Well, it never work for Beatrice and I because... every sunday.. I've no idea what time she is coming to the CC to join me (cos she have the worst body clock ever) and the fact that I know that if I'm meeting her in the morning, she is probably not gonna be on time. HAHA. In fact, I've learnt to be on time.. Last time, with my phone, I can just like "dude. I'm gonna be late. You go first. Call you when I reach. sorry" but now, I'm like 8am means 8am. At this place means at this place. If only this applies to everyone... Sigh.. But no one can leave without a phone these days.. I wonder how do people in the past even do it... Have you ever thought how people actually survive without phone/internet etc. I can't imagine my life without a phone. Especially when the phone is starting to get smarter than us.. :\ So ironic. And then we human's are becoming lazier by the moment. I mean no one will want to go down to the library to borrow books when we can read online.. Haha even I read online. But its really bad for my eyes... :(

Okayokay. Enough of crapping. I should go back and memorise geography now.
I don't know why I can remember history and SS like by hard or something then geog is some where lingering.. I can remember physical geog like almost by hard but like human geog is like stupid crap like that... -__- Don't even know what I'm remembering. This is so frustrating...
I think I should go to school tomorrow. I love moving from the area behind the library to the school library and to and fro. Idk. Makes me really comfortable when I get sick of the area or when it gets too hot. Besides I save electrcitiy since I'm not home!!! And I don't turn the radio up or switch on the lights. (ps, I'm not charging this laptop. The battery is gonna die soon..)
Oh yeah sec ones and twos had water soccer. I'm so jelly...

Was kinda watching them from afar. I really want to play.
And now I really want to watch drama.. Ever since sarah talked about drama..
Tahan. After 6 november can play!
22 Oct English paper 1& 2
23 Oct Emath paper 1
24 Oct Emath paper 2
(nothing from 25 Oct to 28 Oct) -__-
worst week ever
29 Oct Amath paper 1 and SS
30 Oct Chemistry paper 2 and Amath paper 2
31 Oct Geography paper 1
01 Nov Physics paper 2 and History elective...
(nothing from 2nov to 05 nov) -_-
06 Nov Geography paper 2
(nothing from..... 7 nov to 14 nov.. wth.. 7 days. to stone at MCQs)
15 Nov chemistry paper 1
16 Nov Physics paper 1
AND I'M FREE! FROM 9AM.
and I just realised that its 16 october. 1month to freedom. Less than 1 month already! Ah, I'm looking forward!!
22 Nov graduation night
23 Nov SM town concert (OMG IM GONNA SEE EXO SHINEE BOA TVXQ and SUJU again!)
24Nov-27Nov Hanoi :)
And class chalet from 7-9 January 2013... and olevel results release... probably either from 10-14. I got a feeling that its 14 January. Sian. Okay, now I'm damn scared. I'm freakign scared now. I should't have thought of that. I needa go and study now. Okay mega motivation booster! 5 days leftttt! I'm feeling guilty. Slack for 2 hours already. :(
Meanwhile... listen to bruises by train!
And this kiss by Carly rae jepsen!
oooh blow me one last kiss by P!NK!

I CAN DO ITTT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment