hello!
This is my last #stnicksholiday in my 10 years in st nicks. Its been amazing having #stnicksholiday and strutting down the streets of Singapore shouting I'm free.
Anyway, I've heard the full version of I should have kissed you (ps, not supposed to be released yet. It was kinda leaked) so... I've downloaded it and was singing to it all day.
The rate of me during work fell by 50% after that. Shouldn't have seen twitter after I finished physics in the morning.
Anyway, I've got a sudden really had addiction to westlife. I don't know why.
Westlife is really a great band, signed by simon cowell. Obviously, simon cowell has the foresight for great bands. One direction is gonna like westlife or even better than them.
Anyway, listen to her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRzcC5O5IPg&feature=related I think her voice is beautiful. I just prefer watching covers than originals. :P Even though this is not good as Jessie J's version but I think its quite nice. mmm Jessie J sounds like she is stretching her voice a little too far. Ooops, I'm sorry. Really, it kind of pieced my eardrums a little. Makes me feel like learning that on the guitar. So I've got a list of songs I want to learn on the guitar:
1) my love (halfway)
2) seasons in the sun
3) I should have kissed you
4) fool again
5) domino
6) we found love
7) I want
8) I wish
9) tell me a lie
10) Right here waiting
11) Canon in D
12) can you feel the love tonight
13) uptown girl
I should make it a point to learn them. And really sit down and learn after CAs. But I'm borrowing Sarah Tan's Ukulele. So maybe learn some on ukulele? Who knows.
Anyway, had lunch with my mum today and bought some assessment books at popular and went home. Did what I wanted today but I felt I could do more today. Maybe if I didn't start fangirling halfway.... hmpfh. I'm getting really hyped up for the Saturdays starting from the 18th.
Can't wait for Friday! Guides guides guides! yay! I love life whenever guides is concern.
Oh ya, loads to memorise for metals and I can't seem to get equations and all in my head. this is kind of getting on my nerves. :(
Really. I mean it.
By the way, almost got into a food coma on Tuesday because I ate too much for recess. But I can't help it. My stomach grumbles and I just have to eat. Blame recess for being so late. But I've been eating more proteins than carbohydrates. Somehow, I think rice disgusts me a little when it comes to a mountain. Even though... I love rice. And I should cut down on my egg.


No comments:
Post a Comment