05 February 2012

I keep playing inside my head

Reality check: half the term gone.
Guess what, I've been really.. uhm.. boring?
I'm a boring person.
Catholic High initiative was rather okay. Maybe some say its a waste of time but then again I think it is kind of stress releasing despite the major awkwardness between the scouts and the guides. But I appreciate it since its one of the last few or maybe even the last initiative I'd have before I stand down from guides.
The thought of this makes me really sad and I don't want to leave guides. Its part of me. :( And I'm gonna miss my juniors too. Okay, but I treat them more like my friends.
Okay, so the best part was the captains ball. When you get active and play captains ball for almost 2hours plus straight which is really kind of stress releasing. That is the fun part. I think the games was not bad too. Even though it was really like just slacking and playing and sometimes... awkward.
Met Geraldine and Magdalene yesterday at J8 after the initiative and walked home with Magdalene.
Catechism class started today. Missed all my friends. Well, shared about what happened during our holidays and all. Then celebrated jon's 16th birthday and steph's 15 belated birthday. :( After our camp in March... lessons will be once every 2 weeks. whyyyy.... I'm gonna miss this.
Anyway gotta go and study again. Back to studying. Life is too sad.
Oh and sorry for my randomness, I picked wood on the way back home from church at 2pm as I passed by bishan park so I decided to stop and find punk. Out of 7 coconut trees... there are only 2 small pieces of punk. :( Can't wait to show my awesome firelighting skills I learnt from pioneer last week. I even strike a match stick for the first time and boiled water in 15minutes including digging ground using the chunkol. The trick is having a lot of punk and when it lights up immediately dump a hand full of kindling on the fire and the fire starts! *perfect score* 5 minutes. Like how Uncle ghaz did it. (is that how I spell his name)
Few more days to start of CA1. I haven't learn how to write my chinese idioms. 70 and that is just a total waste of time. Now.. off to memorise geography.

No comments: