06 February 2010

VIVIAN LEOW. I LOVE YOU! 
IS THAT BIG ENOUGH. SHOULD BE.
OK.
No chinese new year clothing for me this year. I decided not to shop for it since mummy wants to shop for it on weekdays or even tomorrow. WHAT SAI LUH. I want it today. Then tomorrow can fang xin and study. So I decided to not even buy anything. I don't like bakua. I don't like crowed CNY sales. I don't even really like CNY. I can't even spend my CNY peacefully. REASON BEING: 
1)TESTS
2)HOMEWORK
3)ASSIGNMENTS
4)TESTS, HOMEWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS
5)MUMMY'S IRRITATING CONSTANT NAGGING
6)TESTS, HOMEWORK, ASSIGNMENTS AND MUMMY'S CONSTANT NAGGING
This year is super screwed luh. 70% for higher chinese and I'm actually left with little brain juice and mummy is asking me to do this and that. ): So much tests. ARGHH. I can't even shop in peace. SCIENCE, SPELLING, LITERATURE AND ENGLISH. Please luh. She don't care then suan le. I don't need to shop for now. Because if I don't do well, my lost. Like my mum bothers right? She only wants to follow her timing only. So irritating. Going to mug tomorrow. 

No comments: