Hello.
Kays. Saturday and Sunday was AWESOME. (:
This post is not going to be long. I think...
Saturday:
The Pig-ish me slept till 9 plus. And then washed up and ate breakfast. I then studied and did some homework and then go to my grandma's side for lunch. Then talk talk a while and go to church. I was super early and the church was super quiet. ): Then after church, went to my father side for reunion dinner. Ate dinner then studied. Went home, sent everyone message and slept at 12plus. :D
Sunday:

Whee~ Angbaos. My mouth kind of distauted. :O Anyways. Woke up at 9.30am. Then did a little geography homework. Got ready to go out. So changed and then bai nian to my daddy and mummy and daddy and mummy so reluctant to give me. ): I told mummy that I dream of money while mummy told me that she dream of loosing money. -.- Then go over to granny there and bai nian and ate lunch there. Go over to my father side there and bai nian and receive more angbaos. Then talk talk until 3.30pm and went over to Francis house. Stupid Jonathan keep on ask me quick quick go. Then say that the ___ __ person still there and don't know what he talking. -.- So went over and then played monopoly with Francis and Jonathan. And they were like winning at first. But then in the end, Francis and I combined force to win Jonathan. All we had on our hands are 20-$1 note and a few $10 & $100 notes?! So pathetic. ): Then ate dinner. And we played with Christopher. He kept on climbing up and down the double decker bed and he kept laughing and screaming. LOL. Then talked talked and laughed laughed. Francis thought me some geography stuff. Talk Talk about BGR stuff because of Veron and Jeremy and kept on laughing and went back. I think end of CNY-idk what is it called- going Lao Yi house. :D Whee~
Going to study geography, tingxie and write lun wen now. Or BY TMR. I'm slacking. Oh crappy shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment