07 February 2010

SHARLENE! I LOVE YOU!
this should satisfy your command. :D
Catechism was fun.
So went too early today and then uh.
What we did for catechism today.
Oh yuh.
Combined class with Jolene's at the attic. :D
AWESOME.
So we first played a game.
Called the 'STRATEGY GAME'.
And we were like into groups.
And we had to name our groups name-country.
Uh. My group-Korea. [SANDRA WAS OUR 'PRIME MINISTER']
We are like backstabbing each other to wind.
So today's topic was 'Treat others the way you want them to treat you'
We should treat people like what we want them to treat us.
This is what I learnt.
And after class, Jolene was laughing at me. HMPFH.
Because I had to pathetically walk home.
And then go out.
So chatted with Jolene and we were laughing like crazy.
Ok.
I shall go write my speech and study.
NICOLE FTW! YOU CAN DO IT!
JIAYOUS.
next week:
Tuesday- Spelling Test
Wednesday- Science Test
Thursday- Literature and Compre test.

No comments: