I SHOULDN'T be here any ways.
Wednesday:
Hmm. Ash Wednesday in the morning. So went for mass. :D Had food rationing which totally sucks. ): CAN FAST since its ash Wednesday. OMG. Its the start of the season of lent. Everything is going to be quite sad like really sad. Got back physics tests. 13.5/15. ): Then guides. The torture under the sun and WTH. I'm AIC for refreshments. MEAN LYNNETTE abandoned me. ): Then saw Annelise, said hi to her. And ask her to return me my 2bucks that she owed me since last year February. Long huh? ): Stayed back to celebrate Lynnette's birthday. Lynnette is super strong headed and she wants to go home badly. Had such a hard time distracting her. ):
Thursday:
Skip Skip. Wait. The skits in the morning is interesting. :D skip skip skip. oh wait. SAW JOLENE THING. OMG. I miss her and her weird stuff. skip skip skip skip. During Malay, I go help Dora with her speech. And she insisted on writing COW's FART. Here is the story.
COW'S FART.
STOP EATING BURGERS. AS FARMERS REAR MORE COWS. SO THE COWS FART.
ITS VERY SMELLY AND GIVES OUT METHANE GAS WHICH SPEEDS UP THE HOLE IN THE OZONE LAYER 21X THAN GREEN HOUSE GASES.
HENCE, EAT LESS BURGERS SO THERE WILL BE LESS COWS FARTING.
If she really includes that. OMG. I'll faint. ): She repeated the story over and over again. And we kept laughing. Got back math test 31/35 :D Then went shop shop with Joyce and Jolene at J8. Joyce took 10billion years to find her ear piece. No luh. 30minutes plus. ):
Friday:No guides. Did some experiments. Uh. Home econs quite funny. Did some quiz thing. Then break into groups. Charmaine, Joyce, Jillisa and I. At first our group names were Awesome! Boomzology,Fruity,and Meilan(my group) then ms mala changed it to Ah Lian,Bimbo,Crack 0,and Sexy! Let of at 2. Ate orange bowl and did some experiments. Michelle very cute.
Saturday:
Guides thinking day... Went indoor stadium. VERY COLD. Wasn't feeling good. ): Taxi-ed from Kallang MRT to stadium. :D 1buck only. Was laughing and joking around. Then went home with WenXin. Was studying on the bus. Then the bus turned and I fell on the person. Eee. Then WenXin and Elisabeth keep on laughing at me. I think wenxin will update. I lazy type. Oh yar. Stupid Wenxin was late.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been slacking the pass few days. Shit me. NICOLE ANG. BETTER DO SOMETHING. Buck up luh. Memorise geography. Practice math. Mug for tingxie, Memorise history and science. MUG MUG MUG. I shan't go online tomorrow and Monday and Thursday. Or perhaps, the whole week. Just mug continuously. No. Tomorrow need go online to do geography integrated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday is guides thinking day. So I must go early early. Which means I need to wake up at 5.40. ): I meeting Joanna so I can get my hair settled or something. :D Smart me. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm.
Monday: TingXie
Tuesday: Geography test
Friday: Mathematic Test.
NICOLE JIAYOUS AND FTW! YOU CAN DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment