Wednesday: Watched Valentines day with Joyce. :D cool lor. Then we were the only ones in the cinema. And we went to watch at illuma. Bought new pencil case. Bought new file. WASTED MONEY. OK. During the whole time I was thinking: SHIT. I should be at home mugging. So in the end, went home at 3.30pm and mugged all the way till 11.30pm?
Thursday: Geog test epic fail. I feel like killing myself. I lost 2 marks already. I think I'll get below 15 or SOMETHING. HMPFH. Speech was a failure too. Ang ahr. You damn failure leh.
Friday: PE. Good thing. I ran 2 rounds. :D Non-stop. And wasn't last. Joyce was LAST. Then badminton. Played triples. With Michelle, Stephanie, Angelyn, Lik Shi and Fanny. Omg. Super funny lar. We had 3 shuttle cocks flying around and we all have to keep them up in the sky. Mr Yeo was like. ... Then speech was funny. Omg. Jillisa, Fanny and I were trying not to giggle at Dora. Halfway through the speech, she was like "stop it." Haha. Added to the effect on NOT DOING ENOUGH TO SAVE THE EARTH. And we kept on laughing when she said "COWS GIVE OF METHANE GAS" where did her 'FART' go to? After school guides. Stupid wet day. I WANT TENTAGE. Had retest. Hope I pass.
ANG: ANG AHR. YOU BETTER BUCK UP CAN. YOU SLACK SO MUCH ALREADY. STILL SO CARELESS. WHAT BONG YOU DOING HUH? YOU SHITTING OR CRAPPING IN YOUR TEST RIGHT? I BET YOU REGRET NOW LOR.
NICOLE: YEAH. I REGRET ALREADY. I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE OUT OF BOUNDS THING ON MY COMPUTER. AND I LEARNT THAT NEVER GO OUT THE DAY BEFORE A TEST. AND READ AND ANALYSE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY.
[Shitzxszxcmz I'm talking to myself.]
Anyways. I regret not concentrating for my test. I regret being OBLIVIOUS to my questions and to the world. I regret playing so much. I regret posting on this blog. I regret playing so much. I regret going shopping on the day before a test. I'm just too oblivious to the tests that there are so many 'traps'.
Sfhjadfhadjkhgadhgqaetfadhgjhdjghdjhgjasdhgjka. VENTED MY ANGER.
Sunday-FAMILY GATHERING
Thursday-History
Friday-Math.
I look retarded in the photos. But HAPPY ME! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment