10 March 2013

Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Its the end of another long week.
This week was really eventful because many things happened.

Sometimes I really have this strong urge to turn time back to secondary 4. I really don't mind repeating secondary 4 now simply because JC is too tiring. I feel like I'm studying harder than Olevels. Even though I could do my tutorials using common sense, I simply do not understand why things are like that. So I feel very unaccomplished and dumb because I do not understand why things are like that.
Someone tell me how can electron shells have subshell and in each subshells, we have orbitals that hold 2 electrons and then with all the exception case? I even worked physics by randomly deriving formulas and subbing numbers into the equation. :\

Okay, so I went back to St Nicks on Tuesday and I was really glad that jillian 'gave' me the opportunity to go back to st nicks which was to help the juniors with pioneer badge etc. Well, it was a pity that I didn't manage to take a picture with my juniors. I miss them so much. :'( In fact, I miss the fact that I feel like I belong to a CCA. Here, in saints advocate, I feel that we're not bonded... (maybe its just the beginning) but its quite obvious that we already have cliques. Cliques are inevitable but I can't find 'my people'. Moving on, met jazlyn and Elisabeth after going back to SN!
Aww man, I really miss these people a lot. I miss having Jazlyn shouting and nagging at me in her really aunty manner. I really miss joking with Elisabeth and the times spent together with jillian. Its a sad thing that all of us got separated... Well, mainly the dumber ones got separated from the smart ones.

Well, then came Wednesday: THEMOSTANTICIPATEDCAMPOFALLTIMES.
Yeah, because I'm staying in SA hall (the hostel) beside SAJC {:
Its actually a 4 bedder. HAHA. And my roommates are:
Well, we were camwhoring in the dark after lights out. So one thing I find that it was hard to adjust to was that my roommates sleep before 12 ):< and lights out is at 11pm during weekdays and 11.30pm during weekends. Poor me who takes longer than usual to do her work sleep past 12... Like at around 1-2am. Even though we do have table lights but I can't adapt to it. I really wonder how the scholars deal with it and still do well... mmm they're scholars for a reason. :p Friday came and the horrible us can't do laundry for nuts. Wei Lin, Vanessa and I were like omg how to operate the machine. how to use the dryer. blablablabla. Maybe we just suck at it. I just remembered that I've yet to iron my uniform and its sunday already. Which means there is school.
Stayed in the hostel for the whole of today and in fact I napped ):< I was supposed to study to make up for Saturday because I went shopping on my own and spent around $100. What to do... Parents not in Singapore. And now, thinking back, I feel like slapping myself for spending so much money. Portable charger, body soap, shampoo etc. I'm so independent.

Anyway, I've this strong urge to follow the drain/river outside my school.... and JOG BACK to bishan HAHAHA. 4km LOL. I feel like trying... or at least cycle from bishan to here :b

Okay better go eat dinner. Dinner finish at 7pm @.@
byebye!
Next week better be interesting!

No comments: