Term one passed by in a blink of an eye. (this blogpost is written bus 58)
I still rememberthe first day when I stepped into SAJC. I felt so scared that I thought that everyone would have their own clique and being like one of the very few st nicks girl there, I do not know anyone and it was certainly a new environment for me.
Nonetheless, I made many new friends, both from my OG (OG24), my CG (13S06), my cca (SAINTS ADVOCATES). I've also met many different kinds of people here in SA. So we've got bitchy boys, annoying boys and boys who are blunt while talking to other boys...Does that even make sense? I've also met a few female friends here in SA.. Well, not the bitchy nature that we have in SN... Or maybe its because I've really hilarious classmates. Vanessa who never fail to make us laugh, bijuan who motivates me... Janessa who brings us together through us commenting on her drawings... Not only that, we've got bryan who helps us with chem and math (even though he is really too fast and scary to approach) and a good imitator, messy jason, enthu rosa during chinese... mugger dion and many more. I'm really grateful for such wonderful classmates even though the really stress me at times... I still rememberthe first day when I stepped into SAJC. I felt so scared that I thought that everyone would have their own clique and being like one of the very few st nicks girl there, I do not know anyone and it was certainly a new environment for me.
Advocates was another group of people that I've met and I'm grateful that I'm given this chance to join this CCA. Though I'm a floater and I'll always be, I feel that they're a wonderful bunch. I should talk to some people more. Haha.
All in all, term one was a STRUGGLE.
I started sleeping at 2am daily just because I had to rush my tutorials and try to understand my lecture... Most importantly, I think that WATCHING VIDEOS (my class know this) is an essential part of my JC life simply because I needed help and extra time to replay those VIDEOS... WHY DO I SEEM TO BE TAKING EXTRA TIME TO UNDERSTAND THOSE GRAPHS AND ALL...
It also took me quite some time to adjust to the new environment.... come on luh, I was from an all girls school, same environment for 10 years for goodness sake... what is worrying me now is YFC, PW and MSA. I am really afraid that I screwed up my JC life and I don't want to lag behind everyone simply because I cannot cope. PW dropped a bomb on me. No joke, I'm really stressed about it. Many thoughts ran through my head (its back) on whether I'm suited for JC life and am destined to be a dentist or a plastic surgeon... or transfer to poly to do landscape architecture... But NO! I shall press on and make a difference in one's life as a dentist or plastic surgeon.
I started sleeping at 2am daily just because I had to rush my tutorials and try to understand my lecture... Most importantly, I think that WATCHING VIDEOS (my class know this) is an essential part of my JC life simply because I needed help and extra time to replay those VIDEOS... WHY DO I SEEM TO BE TAKING EXTRA TIME TO UNDERSTAND THOSE GRAPHS AND ALL...
It also took me quite some time to adjust to the new environment.... come on luh, I was from an all girls school, same environment for 10 years for goodness sake... what is worrying me now is YFC, PW and MSA. I am really afraid that I screwed up my JC life and I don't want to lag behind everyone simply because I cannot cope. PW dropped a bomb on me. No joke, I'm really stressed about it. Many thoughts ran through my head (its back) on whether I'm suited for JC life and am destined to be a dentist or a plastic surgeon... or transfer to poly to do landscape architecture... But NO! I shall press on and make a difference in one's life as a dentist or plastic surgeon.
Well, since term 2 is here, MSA, CT, PW I'll make the best out of it and now, its a matter of surviving. Its going to be tiring but if there is a will, there is a way.
Aims for this term:
1) complete my tutorials on time (I'll try and consult teachers whenever possible. No procrastination!)
2) work on my Chinese language
3) work on english
4) be less distracted -- use less whatsapp and fangirl less..
5) try to sleep earlier like at 12am or 1am.
btw.. EXO is coming back k. I can't avoid that :p
I CAN DO THIS!





No comments:
Post a Comment