On my 16th birthday. I did nothing on my birthday...Absolutely nothing.. No celebration nothing except watching a NC16 movie...Then tuition.. How wonderful.
Well, anyway, a big thank you to those who wished me, personally or message or twitter or facebook... I wasn't expecting anything much either because its the exam period and probably no one will bother except for kind soul amanda who made chocolates for me.. (I finished them and probably gained 1kg) Apart from that.. uh, parents not in Singapore, so nothing much. I'm sitting on the bed watching princess diaries and blogging here. (feeling guilty for not studying at all) And I forgive those who were supposed to remember but didn't. *coughs*
Speaking of which, about the movie, ruby sparks wasn't as bad as I thought according to sarah who said it doesn't look interesting. It doesn't sound interesting either. I wanted to watch imperfect but never mind.. No more already. :(( Haha. I watched it because I wanna show that I can watch NC16 proudly. The lady at the ticket counter looked at it and before she almost returned it to me. She looked at it again. I'm totally sure she was amused at me.. And she didn't wish me. pfft.
Being 16 doesnt make me any different. I'm still that immature brat, who is still young at heart.
I still have to study for Olevels and life still go on.

Anyway during day of reflection on tuesday, I decided to be positive. I must be positive! And I wrote a letter to myself and hopefully, I can see it 5 years later. I really wanna see whether I kept that promise to myself. If I didn't.... And I feel that life is so meaningless now.. Sigh. Why must life revlove around studying.. I think I'd be better of doing other stuff that benefits others and lead a more happier and meaningful life. Isn't what life is supposed to be?
Even now, I'm considering whether I should go to poly. I just don't want to be so useless and all I do is study and everything is study study study. Now I really feel useless. I'm not contributing at all.. What happened to CIP what happen do helping others. Everything is about me. And let me tell you, life is so shiok now to be served. But I don't want. Urgh...
K enough. Can't wait for Os to be over.
Happy 16th to me! ;-)
B1A4, Boyfriend, Infinite, Big Bang, Super Junior, EXO.
And live while we are young video is gonna be released later at 1am! On my birthday (still in UK) Haha. I'm so happy. Best birthday ever! :)
1 comment:
hey! it really seems uninteresting kay! like just this nerd snogging some girl of his fantasy! pfft! happy birthday!!! <3 sarah
Post a Comment