14 September 2012

SPY

batmanhasbegun:

<3
Omg I don't know what is wrong with me. I've just replayed SPY for don't know how many times. And it keeps playing in my head throughout the whole week.
I really need to download the song in my phone as soon as possible.
Sigh.. Prelims are almost over. But I actually started slacking like since yesterday so basically I suck. I need to get my momenteum back so I can study and push higher for Olevels.
Basically whenever I feel that a paper is okay, it probably turn out bad. When I feel that a paper is too easy.. either I do very well or I don't do well. And I have a strong feeling I won't do well for prelims. *sobs* Its probably a last minute wake up call for me.
I'm sure I need that. There are 4 possibilities...

  1. I do well and get so motivated. I study harder
  2. I do well and I get complacent and don't study
  3. I don't do well and just know that I'm screwed and work harder.
  4. I don't do well and don't study.
Er.. Obviously, I don't know myself well enough. But its so hard to like predict myself. :( I have different reactions to almost everything. And I realised while everyone mugs at night I actually don't do much at night. I need night study back and I hope that during the 2 weeks break before Os... the school will have night study.. If not I'm so doomed. All I'm thinking about is to play. Cos playing is so fun and studying is boring and tiring and I'll probably get so bored that I start getting distracted.
And to be honest... I feel prepared but I don't know how prepared. Prelims are almost over. Made 2 stupid careless mistake for my chem MCQ paper... And next monday: Physics MCQ and its over!!!!
That means I have to start studying because I think I screwed up my physics paper. 40 marks makes a lot of difference you know. HAHA.
I've written out drama list to watch after Os.. I'm so motivated to watch dramas..
  1. Me too, flower!
  2. Dream high
  3. Dream high 2
  4. Heartstrings
  5. The king 2 hearts (lee seung ki is acting!)
  6. Can you hear my heart
  7. baby faced beauty
  8. Flowerboy ramyun shop
  9. To the beautiful you
  10. love rain (I heard its melodrama... but got yoona and she is really prettyyy)
  11. the moon that embraces the sun
  12. the greatest love
  13. queen inhyun's man
  14. the thousandth man
  15. the wedding scheme
  16. I need romance
  17. the greatest love
  18. late blossom
  19. mary stayed out all night
To be honest.. I don't even exactly know what they are about. I'll just read all the sypnopsis after Os then I'll see what speaks to me first the I'll go and watch. Like see what comes to my mind... HAHAHA. And I realised I wanted to watch mary stayed out all night but it didn't speak to me last year but the plot is speaking to me this year!

And I've no idea what I'm rambling on about.
Hahaha I realise I've been watching korean dramas/listening to more kpop music. hehe exo is quite cute. ;)
I should stop and practice emath....
byebye!

No comments: