Like you know.. the last time I was at the airport with her was when I went to chiang rai last year. I still can't believe all the retarded 'marry you' dance we randomly choreographed together or the need to shit/fart in the morning. Thats so sam.. who FARTED in vivian's face.. Or pedoing over some small kids.
Haha, well I hope I'll see her when she is back for holidays or something. Being her classmate for 2 years and in the same CCA for like 4 years make me miss her...

So took bus with sarah today. like seriously its damn long but I studied on the bus though and I memorised quite fast! HAHAHA finished the whole topic on weathers and climate/flood and droughts that shitty chapter. Maybe because I can remember. Like how I can remember plate tectonics so well except for like the earthquake part. CA1 in sec 3, EOY at the end of the year, CA1 sec 4, and now. Confirm remmeber. Like weathers likat that. Same goes for rivers and coast... Only nat veg... HAHA nat veg is like sec 3 EOY only HAHA.
Yeah kay. So met lynnette, Jillian and Vivian and lynnette seriously look like a tourist and we bought pork floss, spicy pork floss and seasame pork floss for sam! HAHAHA

yepp and lynnette seriously looked like a tourist. Then, amanda and jing wen came and serious.. Amanda looks like a guy and jing wen just looked so lady like that they compliment each other.

HAHAHAHAHA so cute right! Okay yepp so apparently I wanted to see the butterfly park but I forgot that its like inside I mean you can't blame me for forgetting because I only take the plane once/twice out of Singapore each year. Actualy thrice last year and zero this year... Yepp so I brought them to walk one big round. Good exercise! So we got all 'tourist-y' HAHAHA and started taking pictures of like stuff.

Yepp and carnation, xenia, ayana came.

TOURIST!
Wanted to get horlicks for sam since she loves horlicks and we thought that UK wouldn't have until lynnette was like "OMG MADE IN UK!" And everyone started laughing. Yepp, so carny got her milo instead since its made in malaysia/australia.

while waiting for sam at B1...




With greyguides!!!
And after playing around... sam is finally here. What happened to meet at 7.30pm.. -__- HAHAHA

And we tried to walk round and round to find seoul garden and seriously couldn't find and by the time we settled down it was like around 9pm already. So awesome are we....
It was so hard to find a place because there are like 18 of us!
Sian... Then she had to check in :((((

With grey guides

With 4u... and in order to not cry and all. I said byebye and left hurridly. Thinking back aww man I really miss her. Even though she once stole my oreo and I cried because she didn't ask for my permission (stupid but I can't help it) and planned to ignore her for 1 week until she apologizes and like those times when we walked a few rounds to the toilet HAHA. and partying together. Yepp and thats sam. Hope she really comes back in december! :-)

Nice to start september...
and.. HELLO september! For every single day that pass by, we're nearing the end of this stressful period of our lives. Think positive! lets do this!
I can do it! study for prelims and O's and I can play for all I want after that!!
Tmr:
- Finish up Anderson secondary prelim MCQ for chem. (means I finish all MCQ. I needa be less careless.. I keep on 35/40 :( )
- finish up all physics prelim MCQ (so that I can ask all the qns and revise at one shot and I keep scoring like 25-28/40 so pathetic)
- amath 2010 prelim paper 2! (did all paper 1 questions today without difficulty! YESSS!!!)
- start memorising nat veg. (I feel like picking topic but I geog is my only home. combine no hope)
No comments:
Post a Comment