Last year before CA2 I watched pink lipstick.
Then before EOY I watched Dong Yi and Shinning Inheritance.
This year before CA2 I watched iron daughters in-law
This year before Olevels, I watched secret garden.
Yepp! Thats what I've been doing for the past 20hours or so.. Wasted.

Honestly, I thought this show was weird.
Like supernatural shit? I mean I like to watch wizards and I've also watched a korean drama that involves some magical stuff...not magical. More like a tale. Uh, I remember! "my girlfriend is a gumiho"
To be honest, I don't even know what dramas I watched but I know the first few dramas.
- Full house
- my lovely sam soon (OMG WAIT. I REALISED HYUN BIN ACTED IN THAT TOO. NO WONDER HE LOOKS SO FREAKING FAMILIAR! But his hairstyle now nicer la)
- goong
- goong s
- winter sonata
- naughty kiss (korean)
- bla. I watched alot of dramas at my grandma house. So I don't know how many. BUT ITS A LOT.
- Hwang jini (HAHA I just realised ha ji won, female actress for secret garden is in it too. so pretty in there!)
- jewel in the palace
I lost track. That was like starting way back in p2/p3. But I'm certain I watch a lot. AHAHHA back to secret garden. I was quite skeptical when my grandma told me about it... But she decided to play it on her TV and instantly I got hooked! Its so humourous especially when the swap bodies. Like imagine girl in guy's body and guy in girl's body? And how he claims his love for her and following her around like a dog.
Then its so sweet when he does sweet stuff to her. OMG especially the part when she was in coma and like he sacrifice his life and drive into the rain to swap bodies with her so she won't have to suffer? I was literally tearing then.
Then comes the sad part when the asshole mother was being a bitch and told them to break up!
Not only that this show gave me a lot of chance to comment! I commented on the mother's nose, face and all HAHAHA how can she have no facial expression. Her face look so stiff I almost died and the only time his mother wore pants was in episode 18. I think. HAHA.
Yepp. I'm probably living in my own fantasy world. No wonder I love watching dramas.. HAHA best part of the drama is the male lead!!!
HYUN BIN! He looks a bit like lee seung ki! In my opinion...
Like idk but he is quite old. And really at times he looked like leeseungki!
Haha. I strongly reccomend you to watch secret garden. Its an amazing show. :-)
I can't wait for O's to end. How I wish life was like today. Sitting down, infront of the dining table with my legs on the other chair and the laptop at an angle and sucking on a straw bottle? HAHA drinking water and watching drama WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT EXAMS. See, I chose the wrong time to watch dramas. Then when it comes to holidays, I always end up with nothing.. how sad. Anyway, I haven't had a proper holiday for a long time.
March holidays- church camp & guides camp (Thats like 5/6 days gone)
June holidays- back at school for the first week with chinese Os.. followed by homecoming, english mock exam, jubilate... enrolment, farewell, extra lessons and studying. & facilitating sec 1 camp
september holidays- time taken off to watch 1 drama in 20 hours. and the rest to hardcore mugging.
Well.. thats my life. I'm glad I took this 20hour break sitting in front of the actual television/ computer with the box of DVD changing disc after disc and laughing at 1am in the middle of the night is NO JOKE. what if daddy wakes up and finds out that I'm still watching drama. I'm so gonna borrow my grandma's korean CD collection. Serious. She have so many boxes and she knows all the new dramas and probably have them. I'm gonna kidnap them from her. :P She even needs a cupboard. From what I counted.. I say 100 over boxes. I got tired actually. I was at 80 plus and I found out she still have more in her room.
Time to burst my bubble anyway..
Life is going back to normal. I'm going to school to mug tmr morning and go for tuition in the evening. And study really hard now. And prove my brother that I'm studying.. guess what he told me...
"MY SENIORS ARE STUDYING SO HARD. WHAT ABOUT YOU?"
Ya la big deal. I'm not a robot. And yes, I know its unfair cos I got into St Nicks with 223 and you didn't make it back to cat high with 224. Cat high is so regretting you anyw. But thats not the point. The point is, I need rest. I've deleted wattpad. I don't even read twitter. I only reply my notifications while walking home.. The only thing I do is blog. Big deal? So what if people stay up late to study while I sleep at 11pm on school days or even better, 10pm during exam epriod. SO WHAT! No one actually understands me.. If you expect me to cramp everything the day before and prove my hardworkingness then forget it. I'm gonna fail the next day because I KNOW MYSELF. I can't study before the paper. I'll breakdown and panic and probably blank out and fail. I would rather crap with some style and crap with whatever I remember instead of blanking out and not being able to crap at all. So think twice about judging me. And... I DON'T EVER STUDY AT THE LAST MINUTE. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. THATS HOW I LIVE. Even though I'm not doing very well but it never works stuffing everything at the last minute. At least I study frequently and sleep enough.
HA. I'm gonna have lesser wrinkles and dark eye cirlces than you! Plus the ability to crap. Especially science papers when its not all about theory. Its all about applying. Why I don't memorise much for chemistry or physics? Cos there is nothing. I can memorise all the solutions in the world but I can't apply. Whats the point.
Officially mad.
Alright. Going to go to bed. I'm lacking sleep. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment