29 July 2012

its always a good time

Wow... Its been a few weeks since I actually stopped to reflect on my life or look back on my week. And guess what, its already the end of July. Time passes so fast.. And everyday is more or less the same. Its like on repeat. Just that now I look forward to every chinese lesson.
1) I have free period ever chinese lesson! I mean how good can that be! Means I can study during that one hour or so..
2) The release of my results are soon. And I'm pretty sure I can get a B.. Hopefully. And I'm definitely not retaking.
Yupp.. And guess that I look forward to chinese lesson everyday. More time to study for other subjects.. Besides, I don't have chinese extra lesson after school unlike higher chinese girls which is something good... I guess...
Besides, what I've been doing everyday is study after school, night study till 9pm or 9.30pm before going back home to sleep. Well, might as well I just camp in school until olevels are over. Then I can at least study till 10.30pm and then just sleep in school. The next day, I can wake up like at 7.10am and wash up and be on time for class! Isn't that a fabulous idea?
Actually speaking of that, the school is freaking huge (not like I'm not used to it) but its pretty scary at night when I go home. Especially the famous clock tower ghost story and all the other rubbish. Haha but if I were to stay in school I really don't mind. I'll take 10 minutes bath and I won't waste water.. Promise and I'll just sleep on the floor in the classroom. Besides if you're tired, you won't even like know where you're sleeping. If its me I'll just sprawl all over the floor and sleep like some pig. Its the same case when I go home. And by the time I reach home its like 10.15pm-10.30pm.. see which is more time consuming..
HAHAH okay enough of rubbish. Random stuff I did while I got bored of studying...






Okay, I seriously have no idea what I was trying to do but I just got bored. Anyway, emath and chem test next week. Aww man. And prelim is so soon...
Btw... I've got a whole list of songs stuck in my head really badly. HAHAHA
1) Want U back
2) believe
3) fall
4) die in your arms
5) bromance
6) sad
7) beautiful goodbye
8) be alright
9) If I ruled the world
10) into your arms (its an old song in my playlist but its really good still! Like its stuck in my head again)
11) fortune teller
12) small bump
13) the A team
14) Summer paradise
15) whistle
16) good time
HAHAHAHAHA bla bla and my mum bought me one direction's album from UK. yayyy! At least my mum bought for me. and its cheaper in UK.... Usually I don't splurge money on buying albums etc but I just can't help it! Its a good chance! HAHA don't you think so! *turns on aunty mood*
HAHA album of the term: Believe (bieber) and Overexposed (maroon 5)
usually I just listen to random songs on my playlist. And I update frequently but these 2 albums are really really good. (being biased, UP ALL NIGHT IS STILL THE BESTTT!)

Oh I forgot to mention...
july 13 was sam's last day of school. and I kinda miss her. Now that I don't have anyone to scream "wake up" at or unconsciously try to comb her hair because its too messy. I think my life is missing a color. Sigh... And also random stuff we do during guides which was too random... Especially last year when everyone was at NDP. Oh and this year's hike when we are game masters at holland village. Starbucks ftw!! HAHAHA and after that coming back with an impromptu station at the den when we hide and she ridiculously hid in the trashbag and no one could find her. HAHA and I miss someone fighting for my food. Still remember she stole my oreo and me being possessive of my food... made a big deal out of it and decided to ignore her. And then came term 3 when I sat with her for one week and we both were unwilling to share food with each other...




Think I better go and study already. Bye! Looking forward to national day!!!

No comments: