Sports day this year was the best. Ah, having sports day in the afternoon, back at this site, no doubt, bring back a lot of memories. I'm actually glad that I did not pon this because I'd regret. Or maybe not.
No but seriously, half of me was dreading because I thought I was going to be so screwed for having to spend time to attend a carnival and risk losing my voice.
But now I must say, it was worth going!!!
Yepp, started my day off by going to the guides house and lingering a little while there with aunty betty, even though I'm not in my uniform, I'm glad I could still help for a while while beatrice, ayana and cary were having their PGA breifing.
Yepp, so I've got this...

Carnation's design is being sold at the guides shop. Finally. HAHA. They look so pretty I actually bought others of her design too. She should be flattered.
Well, after that went to study for a while at the CC with Beatrice before heading to eat lunch and followed by going to my house to change and put her stuff at my house.
Joined 4U yellow buddies when I reached.. I was pretty late even though I made it through the gate on time. HAHAHA. So they all had to squeeze a space out for me. :P
Looked for Ms yee to submit by chemistry SPA worksheet and then went down to contingent! I was desperately trying to stuff my hand into the small glove covered in yellow pain. Yepp, then we were all like must show our hand with the yellow glove and purposely raise up. Yellow pride. AHHAHA and then Audrey wong came paint so our gloves were more yellow and I wrote Yellow on my hand. HAAHHAAH. So after doing family dance, the dance we've been practising for weeks.. worse for me, I've been watching it for 10 years, doing it for 7 years. Not bad right... But its still worth. Had a lot of fun. All the moments when we have to raise our hand....LOL YELLOW GLOVE and being extremely enthu. Its a beautiful dance actually and I'll miss doing it...
After that was cheers and all and screamed the top of my lungs before heading up the spects stand.
Thats when cheer starts and then after that everyone ran to watch and I'm like hahah its just cheer.

But its pretty good. But the good part were the races, that tension when everyone screamed like no other when we were coming in in top 3. Yepp and doing ye-ye-ye-yellowwww during the relay races. House spirit, IJ spirit, St Nicks spirit. HAHA. then came 2 intruders from green house- melina chew and jillian kau who were 'color blind' haha they just couldn't see from their side.
Then it rained... Just like I remembered in p5/p6? Aww man, singing songs to cheer our spirits up and did the family dance again.. This time guess who I saw.... SHONA!!!!
HAHAHA and teresa and clarissa came from blue house. :P Awesome. Yepp, so dance and camwhored for a while... And had a lot of fun with them.

Then I saw annelise!! Aww man, she remembered that she owe me 2 bucks from 4 years ago... To be honest, I actually forgot but haha I still remembered she wanted to get something but didn't have enough money..
After that we did the line dance and all.. and sadly.. they couldn't continue with teachers race and family race and and old girls race :( So it was prize giving..
AND YELLOW WON!!!!!
yellow dynamite, dont mess with yellow dynamite. :P
After that, went to eat subway with Carnation, Ayana, Beatrice and Xenia and went home...
This week's chem paper was pretty screwed up for me.. so much for not being consistent in my work.. and no doubt math... and olevel is coming in a few months time...Sigh, next week is gonna be a pretty tough/weird one. Mrs chan is so going to kill me. I didn't even do her holiday homework except for her essays... :\ Night study is pretty productive by the way....
Oh and you gotta love this..how to curb with dull screen and extremely bright classroom, at the same time being environmental friendly...
No comments:
Post a Comment