08 August 2012

dance-a-thon 2012

Honestly, this was the best National day celebration out of 10 that I've gone for in St Nicks. Dance-a-thon (II) was really good and I'm sure I had a ball of a time and it ended without a bang. I was thinking of like line dancing or something. I mean how cool can that be.
Anyway the day started off with the awesome uniform groups doing the contingent!!!

followed by pedo-ing at brownies marching to the flagpole carrying the flag... why didn't I get to do that back then... :(

HAHA. My camera sucks so much that I can't zoom in to them but seriously they were really cute!!
and camwhoring after the national anthem and having fun singing singapore national day songs... No doubt, home is my most favourite song because I can some how relate to this song and Singapore is really really my home. And I really mean it. Even though I hate the education system here but its like a haven!!!


HAHA then we had this part when we can all go up to the field to dance so we just went up and they played all the songs that were technically for clubbing. So we're literally like clubbing. HAHAHA! So after that was all the dances and it was time for the sec 4's flashmob. The greatest item I've been waiting for like the day. I mean its so cool because no one knows about it except the PA person, the teachers in-charge of NE. Well though it wasn't really a flashmob because its like not gradual addition of people but steep addition of people by groups. And vivian and I used the code word "eat the chicken" HAHAHAHA. So its like "I'm eating 3 chickens! But I know how to eat the drumstick of the first chicken only." HAHAHA Which meant I only know part of the first part of the flashmob! Not bad right? It ended pretty well with family dance when the whole school join in to do the family dance! That's THE ST NICKS SPIRIT Woooohooo!!!
After that were more dances and I was so touched by the yellow badges... Aww dedicating a dance to us grey guides. I'd never expect that. They're so cute I feel like hugging all of them!!!

we went back to class and then we camwhored while waiting for the others who are coming to bowl with us!

After that was lunch followed by bowling.  I'm so upset because I suddenly kept on washing the stupid drain. Okay, not really but sucks. And tried to go play pool but I'm not 16 :( So after that the rest left while Vivian, Amanda, Sarah and I went around to try heels. Rubi and New look.
I think the shop assistant hates us for trying all the heels on the shelves. And I'm grateful that my feet isn't that big. But its big okay! Size 38 is big but then everyone's feet is bigger than mine HAHA. So basically I can find more shoes and fit my feet in.
And after trying tones, I conclude that wearing heels just makes your muscle hurt like crazy. But it was fun though especially with amanda still walking like a guy :P

HAHA went to cycle all the way to school again in the evening yayyy!!

No comments: