02 July 2012

all the pretty girls on a saturday night


caissa, mag and I

HAHA. I'm finally confirmed. After 3.5 years. I still can't believe my journey for catechism is over. 3/4 of me feel so sad because there is nothing fun to look forward to every sunday and nothing to continue to guide me through my journey.  So technically I'm left on my own to continue my own journey. Well, 1/4 of me is rejoicing.. I don't know why.. because I don't have to wake up so early every sunday for lesson or go to church on both days if I attend mass on saturday.
All in all, I've actually enjoyed my journey and I'm pretty sure I won't let it end here at confirmation because there is more to come.... So I'm pretty sure I've to work something up apart from being a sunday goer. I'm actually considering to be a junior catechist and continue the training but I'm very scared of commitment.. :( *sighs* But there's more to learn!!
Decide later haha!
Anyway, I actually dreaded saturday's coming because I'm gonna wear a dress and I have to sit properly. (obviously... I'm in all girls school for 10 years, I'm so good at sitting like a guy) Then obviously, I'm so screwed because there is chinese oral on tuesday and emath test on wednesday and chemistry and history on thursday and physics spa on friday. Obviously you will dread like shit right. But then, I guess it was pretty good and worth it. Plus I'm scared I screw up. I mean I'm nicole, I'm the blurest person in the entire universe... Can you imagine I forgot what I'm supposed to say... Before the anointing of the prism I was frantically asking Malcom and Magdalene what to say. ._.
By the way almost everyone wore heels -_- <<< explains why I'm so short. And put make up. So stupid right. HAHA so I've got clarissa to put some eye-liner for me. But I'm cool because I don't complain about how my feet hurts.
everyone
geri and I
kimmy and I... kindergarden friends till now
louisa geri and I

No comments: