27 March 2009

Is this a pathetic week?

Hi people!!! Long time no write!!! This week is Term 2 week one...I feel that stress is flooding in soon...On Monday it is the first day of term 2, and life started horribly...IT IS MY 私涵 test. It is lucky that I revised it during the holidays other then slacking lol. My new partner Janna, is a nice person, and is fun to sit with. We had a new English teacher, MR KOH, he is strict lol. But I still rather MRS GURUNG she is much nicer and is more friendlier. On Monday less homework but still struggling to study for my Girl Guides retest on Wednesday. Basically, I memorised everything word for word and I write them out while memorising so it look like an essay lol.
On Tuesday, Lessons are the same...Boring...Sigh.I had math remedial that day and so I went for lunch. My messenger (playing the angel and mortal game, Sec1 is the mortal and Sec 2 is the angel, Sec 2 know who you are while you don't know who is your angel we pass letters lol), waited for me outside my class waiting for my reply letter to pass to the 'angel' but what if she is my angel? She asked me, 'Your angel asked if you know if you have any idea who she is?' I then said, 'You lor lol.' So paiseh...But then the clues the'angel' gives me matches with my messenger. After remedial I went home and study for my test and do some homework.
On Wednesday, I wake up early, and reached school early as I have footdrill. During Design and Technology lesson, we went to the computer lab for that lesson. A lot of people went to facebook and play pet society lol, the teacher doesn't really care lol. That afternoon I had my Guides retest. I can answer all the questions!!! Yeah...I passed all my retest...So far lol.
On Thursday, lessons as boring as usual, and at night have tuition.
On Friday, lessons as boring as usual. I received my new ez-link card today.I look like crap.I rather my P1 picture. before that I had my mass PE, followed by recess.My mass PE suck.I hate it! After school, I had Guides and while waiting for cca to start my friends and I were chatting and laughing like hell. We laughed and laughed. CCA is FUN! I enjoyed alot...Footdrills on learning and practising Colour party...lol.Then we had our The Guide Uniform test, followed by lecture.
Today is Saturday, slacking now by blogging and tonight is JJ concert yay!!!
Tomorrow, Catechism class and done for the week...Nothing special on Sunday.

Got to Go now...Bye

No comments: