01 April 2009

Monday...30 March

What a day...It was like English and art teacher did not come and the whole class is in great and HORRIBLE mess. First thing, morning Assembly is too boring. It is too long. Second was Chinese first and so lesson was boring and teacher is nagging through and through. Next was the Math lesson. Haiz...ZZZ. Mr Tan, my math teacher is so naggy. He teaches slowly and nag just too much.
At least science is much better. Ms Tan, My chemistry teacher. We learnt elements, compounds and mixtures. So much better , she doesn't nag and her lesson is much more interesting.Her lessons make a good start for the day.
Recess I at Chicken rice. I went with Teresa but Clarissa did not come with us. I can feel Teresa's anger.
After recess, is English and.....I love it! Teacher did not come so I took time to study for my GUIDES test and even revise my work continuously when we found out art teacher never come. I want to complain. I CANNOT STAND MY CLASS FOR THEIR NOSINESS! They are so noisy and we got scolding by Hu Lao Shi who is our form teacher teaching next door. We have to stand and not move for our punishment. NOT FAIR! I did not do anything wrong!
Last was IPW.Aw...It is okay that weare stuck in our work right? At least I done my work right? And at least I put in effort right? Why!Why! do Amanda, our group leader says that I am not really doing my work? Her job is to collate. Yup I did my work and that is all I can find. Thats all what can I do?
When I reached home life is boring homework and homework...
At night I slack and then slept.
Good night!

No comments: