Let me not talk about this week first but talk about my reflections on my first term of Sec 1...I am a very busy girl since Secondary 1 trying to cope like hell and still have big problems in my crappy results, test, assignments, homework and even looking out for something like-phone!
I feel that I put in quite alot of effort in term 1 and feels that I can put in even more effort the next term and stop playing.
I noticed I get carried away easily during lessons, studying for test and always have world war with the partner besside mee!!!I also notice that I have been eating alot and laze a lot...
My aim for term 2 is to:
-Try not to get carried away in class
-Stop watching television and playing computer and spend the time to concentrate more on my work and score better for term 2
-Try to cooperate with my new partner in term 2 (hope that she is neat and less forgettful and do her work)
-TIME MANAGEMENT in my work
-Excercise!!!Stop eating!!!(Climb the stairs, do daily workouts, stop eating fattening stuff eg fried food)
-Stop lazing and find something better to do!!!Eg study or excercise
-Save water
-Save food
-Save paper
-Don't waste electricity
-Don't waste time
-Save money
-Get a new phone
So quite hard to achieve but I havent tried so I dont know if it possible Haha!!!I am like doing a case study :)
Happy holidays!!! 加油!!
No comments:
Post a Comment