20 March 2009

Humph...March Holidays are?

March holidays are? Oh they rawk!!! I spent my holidays cheerfully...
Monday? Monday is just like nothing special... in the morning, I wake up early, go to granny's house, and eat breakfast... Later i went to Aim's house which is near school. We planned to meet at the traffic light at 9-930. It was 930 and Miss Emo-Endrea havent come... So Angeline, Aimee and I walked to Aimee's house... I love her house. She have lots of books, things and 4 cats although her house is quite messy, I wont deny... We ate Macaroni cheese. Aimee had to go for CCA at 1 while Angeline had to go so Endrea and I packed our things slowly but we did not know that it had started to raim heavily... Aunty is kind and let us stay at her house without Aimee around... We did our homework... later around 4, the rain stopped, we thanked aunty and left... At my granny's house I did my homework, and ate my dinner, my father came to ftch around 6 and went home...To? use the Computer...
Tuesday? It is a boring day, mothing special, just revising and studying...
Wednesday? I went to Aimee's house till 1, Endrea did not make us wait... Then went out shopping with Yan Ying. We watched Race To Witch Mountain... It is a funny show and the story line is intresting... I give it a 9/10. The 1 mark is because the ending is a little bit rushed but funny... Later we went to take neoprint... I had lots of fun...
Thursday? Its a nice day everything is the same for Tuesday...Nothing much to say...
Friday? Its a cool day, struggled to study for girl guides test as just notified and then relax so now, using computer!!!

This holiday I get lots off scolding from granny as played with my tortoise and put it on the sofa, eat too much, too lazy and did not take out my spects when I do homework. Guess, I am the same... No change hehe... Saturday and Sunday is just normal, at home studying and using computer...

No comments: