25 August 2013

You're gonna hear me roar

I'M STRESSED.
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I DON'T WANT TO SIT DOWN ALL DAY TO STUDY.
ALL TEACHERS KEEP EMPHASING ON RETAINING BLABLABLA.
I REALLY WANT TO GO OUT AND PLAY.
Everyone watched weekly idol except me... :-(

Okay, my life would have no direction if life were like this. Unfortunately, my life does not even have 1/8 of freedom.
Weekday routine....
Go to school and sleep from 7am to 7.30am.
Breaks: Eat then study.
Home: Study/do work until 12/2
Weekend routine....
Saturday: GP, study, church, study, sleep.
Sunday: study + watch shows (at night)

WELL...
Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to watch shows today because I had to do PW and YFC reports and I'm really pissed at myself because I had forgotten that there is a geog test on Wednesday and I'm no where near start. I could've subbed chemistry and physics that I studied this afternoon for geog so that I won't be stuck in this situation now.
Its not that I'm a mugger but its because I can't understand some new concepts so I've to spend a lot of extra time to understand them. And this 65% is not a joke anymore.
PW is really eating me up slowly. All my slack time is being used to either do PW of YFC. I emphasize that I HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO WATCH ANY SHOWS. And my sleep time is being pushed back because I inserted PW in the middle.
I'm expected to reply to important messages and I don't have a freedom of when I want to reply... NOT when it shows 'last seen seconds ago'... Somehow I wished that whatsapp don't exist so that I can act like I did not read a single thing and that I do not have a generate a single reply.

I've so many things that I want to do that I've yet to do. My quiet time is probably only when I bathe or while travelling. Somehow... I rather travelling alone because I feel that I need my own quiet time... Especially when I walk home.
Mmmmm I had an anxiety attack on Tuesday night. I guess its because I didn't do anything except EOM that night. I dreamt of failing promos, retaining and being a disappointment to everyone that I woke up at 2am and had to force myself to do some work till 3.30am till I sleep.

Clearly, I can't afford to screw anything up or I'm screwed. 30 days to promos....

It's cliché, but the grass is always greener on the other side :-)
I'm going for infinite's concert on the 5th October and I've got a pretty good seat! :-) and promos end on the 3rd of October.
 
And I'm so proud of EXO for winning every single music show this week. #Growl7thwin today :-) 
AND THIS IS MY MOTIVATION.

No comments: