Its been 1-2 weeks after CTs and after getting back all my results, I'm glad to say that I've passed this exam. But the scariest part of it is that... I've no idea how I managed to pass with ABC/BD.
Which was surprisingly better than my MSA results. The fact that promos are merely 8 weeks away makes term 3 feel terrible.
Besides, I had Chinese oral today and I feel okay but I'm really upset cos the examiner kept cutting me off )': and everyone else had 3 questions while I had 2. Well, whatever. Its over and there is still Chinese listening comprehension next week and many lecture tests coming up... PW is creeping on me too.
oh well, basically, term 3 sux. Its a boring term.
Went back to St Nicks on the 5th of July, the Friday after our common tests and caught up with everyone.
Back then, life in st nicks was really good. Too comfortable to the extent that I could walk around barefooted just because my shoes were wet... or sitting on 2 benches and aunty would always give me extra food because they know me for 10 years.
Caught up with Amanda Neo and Carnation Kng the most because we haven't seen each other since 5ever and I really wanna meet Vivian. I miss fooling around with Vivian and having Amanda nagging at us or giving us the WTH look. Didn't get to see Ms Yee which made me feel unaccomplished for the entire week because I wanted to tell her about JC chem! hehe and how I got my questions answered in JC. Being someone who ask a lot of questions, life feels good when my questions are answered! [And show her that I've matured a little bit more. Though I'm still as playful as ever.] Ate orange bowl and chicken rice... A lot... I know. But I can't help it. I've been eating orange bowl for 10 years and its my 11th year lol.
Summing up, my life is reallyyyyy boooorrriinggggggg.
A huge pile of tutorials just dropped on me and hence, I've to go and complete them as soon as possible.
#Nowplaying INFINITEmydestiny

No comments:
Post a Comment