But I'm forgiving myself because I'm not feeling well and I'm feeling nostalgic and all.
The thought of going back to SN this Friday makes me feel so hyped up because I can't wait to see my beloved juniors and friends.
So for the past week, I've been reaching home past 9pm-10pm almost daily and I swear it was no joke because my tutorials kept piling. On the other side, I've barely nothing exciting this week except Friday.
I was reminiscing the moments when I was in St Nicks while I was listening to some old songs that I listen to during that period.
- Only U by 10cm
- Dazzling girl by SHINee
- Mama by exo
- Boyfriend by Boyfriend
- Live while we're young by one direction
- Beautiful goodbye by Maroon 5
and many more...
It reminds me of those night study session when I stayed in school to study and be productive for 2-3 hours before heading home to sleep. At times, we did many retarded stuff such as walking around barefooted because our feet got wet. There are times when I actually miss eating tau huey and macs with Ayana and Beatrice. Sometimes, I also remember Ms Yee nagging at me to study and me pestering Ms Yee because I simply had to many questions to ask. I do remember me telling Ms Yee cold jokes and pick up lines too.
Those were the pleasant times spent together. I also miss studying with Marissa though she can be quite a pain in the ass (Sorry Mar), Angeline, Sarah, belly, Michelle and everyone else. I really wished that there was SNJC and that we can all go there together. But unfortunately, life sucks and NO, we're not together anymore. :(
There were unpleasant times when things got out of hand well, for me when I felt like giving up and that there was no meaning in life. There was this heated debate and discussion that Marissa and I had on whether what we studied exist and how do we know they exist etc.

During the olevel period...
- Return by Lee Seung Ki.
- Red by Taylor Swift.
- Daylight by Maroon 5.
- Hug me by 10cm
- Bruises by train
- Beautiful by Carly ft Bieber
I recalled Vivian and I doing retarded stuff together well... even before Olevels. Oh and going home together, buying macs and all. I really miss this retarded person. I don't know what gave me the strength to press on but I certainly did and well I didn't score that bad for Olevels. Just that disappointment because I don't have higher Chinese unlike everyone else so I can't go to any better schools. But I'm satisfied with SA ;D

After Olevels...
- 60 Seconds by Sunggyu
- Guy like me by 100%
- I got a boy by SNSD
- Look at me now by yoseob
- Janus by Boyfriend
- Tried to walk by B1A4
- Special girl by Infinite H
Well... that was when I worked. I remember hanging out with Carnation after work.. Well, she was in Taka while I was at scotts and we were hanging out at our favourite Wendy's for like 2hours and only went home at 12am. Then there was the sale when I worked from 7.30am to 12am the next day, caught the last train home, unfortunately not the last bus and basically having my concert while walking home because it was too scary to walk home at 12.30am. And the scariest part was to climb up 15 stories because THE LIFT WAS NOT WORKING at 12.45am coming to 1am okay. This is not funny. What If some pedo decide to jump out of nowhere.
Though I hated working because it restricted me from going out freely, I think I still managed to get off days to hang out with all my friends. Eating Thai Express after work (all of us gathered from center point, scotts and Robinsons raffles city) with Xenia, Lynnette and Vivian. I really miss eating TomYam with Vivian. It is like OUR FOOD. HAHAHA. Because we seem to have many epic moments when we eat Thai Cuisine, speaking of which, I'm craving for Thai food right now. Then there is this hanging out after work or working even though I don't have to work. Okay basically crashing other people's work place and promote stuff there while waiting for them to knock off so that we can go makan together.
OMG I also miss KTV-ing with belly and Vivian, Sharlene and Beatrice.
By the way, I'm totally in love with B1A4 again. The concept is so cheery that it makes me happy and hyped up even while doing math. Sanduel looks like a derp even when he sings and behold my favourite songs off their What's going on album...
- WHAT'S GOING ON
- YESTERDAY
Everyone is calling me a mugger because I do my tutorials and all. Meh. I thought that was my job as a student. Besides I've got a life k. I fangirl, I sleep a lot, watch shows and I go out. I don't camp at home and study all day unlike some people...
Oh and I'm still waiting for the day EXO announces their comeback. :( Its been 6months plus already and B1A4 comeback TWICE. Okay. This is unfair.
No comments:
Post a Comment