24 February 2013

One of a kind

My dad said that he promise to buy me galaxy note and that I should not 'horn'??? him for it. Instead, I should wait for them to come back from Japan in March. Of course they're buying for me.. SOON. Its a pact. But its their money. Okay I think I over reacted in my blogspot because I was so upset that my parents kept shutting me all the time.


Frustrated because I can't solve some question and I feel like smashing my head with the graphic calculator because I just can't get used to it. I keep using the app on my phone even though I have the graph on the GC. Simply because I can use my fingers to zoom in and out. I feel like I'm so stupid. 21st century spoiled brat because I rely too much on the latest technologies. 😒 Something I should be worrying about. Wonder how will the graphic calculator be 10 years down the road. Back to math. I can prove that im not a useless 21st century kid who is too reliant on technology.

Why can't the blogger app on windows phone upload pictures? I feel like writing my own blogger app now. And creating a better tumblr app since the world is complaining about it. 😒 Unfortunately JC life is killing me. Its only the start.    

Oh my so ironic. I just said that I shouldn't complain.

No comments: