26 February 2013

12.13am

Honestly, I feel like shit now but I can't spam twitter with all my sad tweets with broken English and short forms because everyone is going to hate me. I can't finish math tutorial 2 on time 😭 and I can't do a like 1/2 the questions. I've till question 5 and I completed till question 2. I don't get asymptotes. 😓😓 I feel pathetic now. I thought that it would be like chem and physics. And that I'd understand it. YES, I understand it but I can't do it. I dont know where to start. This is so frustrating. 😒 plus I keep making careless mistake. At this rate, I can bid dentistry goodbye 😓 okay, even if I don't get into dentistry I still have to do well enough to get Into a good course of my choice (even though my ambition is like gone). And all of a sudden, dentistry seem so far from me. 🚀 Besides, I am struggling with Chinese. Spent 2hours trying to comment on 6 items in which I did it with the help of google translate. THIS IS BAD. I swear. Why can't I be as smart as others. Im starting to struggle here and there. ☹ and everyone else is so smart. They're like way ahead without facing any problems while im like 😌😓. By the way, on the upside of my sad life, I got into saints advocates and Im really thankful that I'm given this opportunity as a servant leader to serve and lead others. 12.25am.

No comments: