14 February 2013

Don't you worry

See heaven's got a plan for you

Lectures have officially started. Well, it didn't go smoothly as what I hoped because the tutors are going at lightning speed. I'm not supposed to be writing my entry now because its a weekday. Then again, my dad fetched me home and I'm home early today....
So, I'm forgiving myself. But this shall not happen again.

I had math lecture and to be honest, if I'm going to have to sit on the 2nd level of the CC to listen to my lecture for the next 2 weeks, I might fail math because I can barely see anything on the screen despite the fact that with glasses, my eyesight is perfect. This is really unfair. They should rotate ):<
I don't mind sitting at the back for Chinese but apparently... My CG is not at the back.
The fact that I can't stand up and shout "Teacher! I cannot see!" and self-invite myself to the front of the classroom or the Lecture theatre/CC makes me more depressed. By the time I reach the 1st level and go in front I would have probably missed 2 pages or knowledge.
By the way, I have the worst chem lecturer on earth. Ms yee :((((( Tell me which lecturer go like
"I hear people talking. Moving on"
Excuse me? If I don't know how to do the examples, there is no way I can move on. Okay, but he is being reasonable on his part because he don't have enough time to wait since we're pre-uni students.
Which means that on my part, I realized that I've to do self-directed learning and make sure I'm a consistent person. NO MORE FANGIRLING.

Windows 8 is really really good! Even though I don't think its very compatible with my laptop because my laptop is for windows 7 and I can't update my software at times. However, I'm still waiting for my surface RT tablet so that I can bring it wherever I want. This is so annoying. And mummy says she will buy me that.

I've decided to go for physics & GP tuition. And apparently, some of my classmates attend Chem, Physics, Math and GP? Erm.... Okay. But I shouldn't be wasting money like this if I'm ok with the subject even though I think I'm just dead for every subject.. And I'm sure my mum is definitely angry and upset that the Graphic calculator cost $158 because I can only use it for 2 years and its just a calculator. (Apparently, she doesn't have faith that my brother will make it to college. WTH. And besides, I doubt we can use the same calculator because they change the model)

To end of...

I still hope that my CG will be more bonded.

Even though we're very different people, I still hope that we can bond more and help each other out.
We've got the muggers, the closet muggers and the hardcore muggers.
I probably fall under mugger now because I feel so pressured by them. I really feel so pressured by them even though its not as bad as St Nicks.
Plus all the teachers scaring me ):<
We've got the jokers too. HAHA. I still remember all the funny incidents together.

No comments: