Sian... Prelims are in two weeks and here I am still talking about stuff that do not make a single sense at all. But I'm determined to blog before I disappear into the world with no social life.
I mean, I'll still have some life because I go to school and GO FOR RECESS TO SOCIALISE AROUND... but now, not kiss goodbye to all my apps. So I've uninstalled twitter at the start of term 3. And I never installed facebook app. The worst part of me was that I contemplated for like a long time on whether I should uninstall wattpad which means that all my books are gone. Well, I still deleted it.
Part of me feels rather empty without wattpad. Erm... to be exact, without a book in my hand/anything to read apart from really papers and papers. Thick stacks.
Let me tell you what... My phone is rectangle, my calculator is rectangle, my foolscap is rectangle, my pencil case is rectangle, my key pouch is rectangle, my books are rectangle everything in my life is rectangle. Okay, ignore me. But looking at stuff that are rectangle everyday = B.O.R.I.N.G HA.HA.
No wonder I'm such a boring person with no fun.
Anyway, I'm more or less dead for physics test and the fact that chinese olevel results are coming out anytime makes me feel gross/sick wtv. I JUST DONT WANT TO RETAKE. WHY IS THERE SUCH THING AS RETAKING. To be honest, if I get a B3, I won't retake but if I get a B4, I might consider retaking but I really really hope that I get a B3 which I highly doubt will be luh. The paper was so tough this time I felt so demoralised immediately after the paper ended because everything I memorised and studied didn't come out and I feel like I'm wasting my time. wtv.
I need to start memorising my humanities (once again) and practise math. :{ emath cannot anyhow whack. amath can. No wonder my emath is like dog poo.
Oh and one direction is as awesome as ever :))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment