Helloos...
This blog seems dead other then I keep on changing skin...
Uh...Yes!!!It is Easter! The significance of new life! I reborned...lalalalala
Ok I have passed the tridum, the solemm one...And now I am happy!
Well, on Holy Thurday, I went to church for mass in the evening. I was suppose to meet Beatrice at the gift shop. But I was late! Sigh...Well I used the computer before that and ate my dinner late! I walked quickly to church lols!
Good Friday...I woke up at 6 plus to attend morning mass before prayer session which last for a 30-45 mins... Later in the afternoon, I ate bread for lunch!!! Well it is horrible and crappy. I am like fasting as my mum told me to. But I did not give up using the computer! I used the computer for the whole day long from 12noon till 9 at night wow!!!
Holy Saturday...Hmm... I woke up at 8am as I have tuition at 9am. I was about late. We did test paper. Ahrrrrrrr it is super boring... Latr I went to church to see my brother do rehersal for the Easter Vigil mass. I went at 5 plus. There are so many empty seats. I chop the seats and waited for Beatrice to come. Ahr!!! We attended mass together and it was so long. With lighting of candles in the darkness, baptism! I went back at 11 plus Ahh! I am so super tired! But I love it I was like Easter when I slept!
Easter! Today! Yay! But tmr got school. Still got to find my angel boohoo!!!
lalalalala!Uh stop lalala-ing and stop craping! hahaha! and stop hahaha-ing.
No comments:
Post a Comment