Well not too bad...I recieved my report book after the camp when I reached school.I got 2 As and 2 Bs.The As were chinese and science while the Bs are math and english.I actually tried to aim for 3 As but I could not even if i work hard.So I decided to work harder and obtain a good score for next year and make my mother proud!I am now,during the holidays,studying my Primary 3,4,5 work and get ready for next year PSLE-Primary School Leaving Examination.Well I also need to rest so I rest during Sundays but not the weekdays!!!
Even though I get this much I am still not happy!Althogh this could be my best but I don't think so.I do not want my parents to loose face and I want them to be proud.I will not be easy on myself from today onwards!I will not give in to my best friends no matter how much they plead me.I will never be so easy after I know my result.I must get into special stream in the next to years time.I want full marks for mathematics!No matter how bad my friends about me not giving in to them,letting them get high marks.Never ever,no like SA2.Next year is my PSLE and I WILL put in my BEST EFFORT!I PROMISE MYSELF!I will!I will!
:D:D
Do PRAY FOR ME WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!I PROMISE!YOUR EFFORTS WILL NOT BE WASTED!I WANT TO BE A TEACHER WHEN I GROW UP.AN OUTSTANDING TEACHER!
No comments:
Post a Comment