30 November 2007

1st day in Hong Kong


Well,23rd November is the day that I boarded the plane and go to Hong Kong.I took the new Singapore airlines plane but do not go licking sliver as it is not A380.The flight was delayed but finally after waiting, it take off!
I did many things in the plane!I watched High School Musical 2 and the Huang Jin Yi show which I had watched it even the CD came out.The food was not that good as I do not know how to eat.
We arrived at Hong Kong about 4p.m. hungrily. We took a taxi to our hotel, YMCA at Kowloon,Tsim sha zui.It cost hk$280 and which Singapore is about Sing money, $56.It is really alot.After we arrived at our hotel.We put our things in the hotel and go and have our dinner!We ate Wanton noodles and it is very nice!The noodles are thin the soup is nice, and the Wanton is big.I think it is better than Singapore!
We than walked to the harbour to take the boat to Hong Kong island.We are planning to go to the peak!We took the peak tram (bus)to the tram station.We bought tickets to do to the peak of the mountain to see the Hong Kong island top view.Well, there,my parents quarreled!The tram ride is very fun.when we reached the peak,we took the pictures there it is really nice.
We take the tram and go down the mountain.We took the peak tram back to another place.The MTR station is where we bought a ticket and go all the wat to Jordan street.We took a long time to find Jordan street.We walked the whole stretch.My brother fell in love with the binoculars but we did not buy it.We walked and found a road side stall. We ate some deserts and wanted to return to our hotel by walking..But it is very long so we took th MTR.At night I rest and prepare to go to Disney world the next day.

No comments: