05 August 2007

Today 5August2007

Today,I woke up early in the morning at 7.55am.I brushed my teeth and walked to my room to change my clothing to my Sunday's best clothing.I then told my father that I want to eat 2 piece of bread with butter.So he made for me.While eating Nicholas want me to help hime to change the water for the water baby,so I changed it!Later I went for my science tuition.The class was really noisy.I learned a new topic called eletricity.It is intresting.My brother science tuition finished earlier than me so he waited outside my room.There is a boy called Kenson, he find him irritating so he bit my brother up.I tried to stop him but I could not.Then my fater came and saw them fighting.We tried to find Kenson but we could not find so we told his tuition teacher.After that we went to eat luch.
2pm....We went to East Cost to fish.Sadly we wanted to put up the tent but we can't.We fished 30 fishes, it was a bit,20%fun.THen we went to parkway parade to eat dinner.Ther we made our father angry.He forgived us!I am glad so.At night we came back,take a bath and write my blog!I miss mummy and it was a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that you are beginning to find joy in your fishing - Good!

Please be obedient to Daddy. He has to take care of you and brother while I am away for a long time.

Keep up with your homework. Do self-study on your coming CA2 exam and make both Daddy and me proud, alright?

I miss you, brother and Dad very much. Please take care!

Luv,
Mum